Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Spencer J
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Amazing hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 21, 2018
This is a truly amazing place. They have a nice swimming pool and the hotel is at a great location right off the ramp of i-95. The room was very clean, the AC worked great, and the sheets were clean as well. Breakfast was good. This hotel is close to a lot of stores and minutes away from parks and attractions. I will definitely book another visit at this place again.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Apr 22, 2018
Thank you for your stay and we appreciate your honest feedback, we take pride in providing great service and a clean room at a reasonable price. we hope to see you again in the future.

C$154
  • Vio.com
    C$121
0.0 km from The Inn At Boynton Beach
Free parking
Our saline pool is a big hit with guests.
C$211
  • Wyndham
  • Algotels
    C$91
View more hotels in Boynton Beach
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

My dad booked this hotel for my family during our visit. When we arrived we were very disappointed. There was trash everywhere. The locks on the entry and adjoinging room doors were broken. The hotel and room had an unusual smell. I did not feel safe staying there with kids. After expressing my concerns to the receptionist she offered a refund with a one night penalty. Even though my dad was deceived I gladly paid the fee to get the hell out of there. I would not recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Thank you for your feedback on your experience. With any hotel we can not get better unless we hear from the voice of the customer. We take pride in providing great service, great amenities at a reasonable price. I do apologize for the experience faced and working towards upgrading and updating the property. We strive to exceed our guest expectations and hope we can earn your business in the future. Thanks.

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

I just want to say thank you to The Inn at Boynton Beach my stay was very great.Room was always clean and had all the amenities needed.Staff was friendly and believe it or not it was quiet.The breakfast was good and hot and the pool was awesome too.Ya didn't have the strong chlorine smell like some.Id def recommend and will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your stay with us, with all the hotel options out there we are delighted that you gave us the opportunity to accommodate your needs. We take pride in providing great service with every interaction. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Nicest people best breakfast family oriented 5starr hotel best in USA convenient for tourists attractions get two no Boynton fast many brokers n tour guides children's arcade games waterfront dinning helpful staff

Trip type: Travelled with family
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Reviewed April 9, 2018

Where to start.... the check in process went smooth, had to walk thru front door and thru another building to get to the building we were to stay in... doors were narrow, and the air in the place was stuffy and musty/mold smell. So got keys and set the adventure to the room thru doors there were crazy ridiculous to get thru.. Get to room, well not clean there was literally 1 inch dust on all vents in the room, turned the corner floor lamp on, well attempted and it fell out of the floor and crashed on me and hit the floor, called front desk for another room, hotel was supposedly booked solid and no room was available, while calling all buttons on phone were missing and found a notepad on the floor with previous room guest credit card information. When housekeeping came, she stated that because my luggage was on the bed they could not give us credit for the room if we were not staying because the bed was used!! Are you kidding me, the room was gross, dirty and unsanitary to just name a few, not to mention the floor lamp just fell on me and dirt in every corner and your worried about the top sheet on the bed. Went back to lobby for front desk, refused to stay and money was to be refunded. Housekeeper proceeded to tell my husband that these was no five star hotel, barely a 1, and what did we expect. REALLY!!! Do not go here.. As we drove by later in the evening there were maybe 20 cars in the lot... guess that justifies being booked solid for the night.. NO THANK you, I would have slept in a tent, would have felt better. See photos after only being in the room for less than 5 mins. You cant make this kind of stuff up.

Room tip: tip is find another hotel to stay in
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Steven J, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn At Boynton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for your feedback on your experience. With any hotel we can not get better unless we hear the voice of the customer. I do apologize for the experience faced. We are working on upgrading and updating the property as we speak. We take pride in providing great service, great amenities at a reasonable price. We strive to exceed our guest expectations and hope we can earn your business in the future. Thanks.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

I stayed there two nights in April 2018 while doing some marketing research in the area. It was centrally located between Fort Lauderdale and the Palm Beaches so I thought it would be a central point to work from. The hotel is outdated and not well kept up. You can see a photo of the window and how shoddily it has been repaired and painted - not to mention the dust on it. The bathroom grout and door were also like that. It was pretty clean in general though - and I'm really picky about bathrooms being clean and it passed my standards. The beds were also well made and very clean. Also here is a photo of what I saw when I looked out the window in the morning. It looks like some people in the parking lot filing a police report about their vehicle. I didn't feel comfortable, as a single woman, walking from their main hotel over to the building with guest rooms. There is no security in the other guest room building. The other guests I ran into were very nice though - a lot of nursing students there for some training or exam. There isn't much in the way of food - a snack machine - although a free breakfast is available and includes the general cereal, bagels, pre-made eggs, juice and bland coffee. People standing around outside the front door smoking cigarettes. I wouldn't go there again. Another tip: the town of Boynton Beach doesn't have much to offer. I toured up and down the coast and it was definitely more run down and with fewer amenities than almost all the other beach towns - especially near the intercostal waterway, beach and west to Highway 1. Most places along the beach are good, but Boynton Beach, not so much. Although I got a good deal there paying in advance it taught me to never pay in advance because I wouldn't have stayed there a second night.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback and your stay at our property. I definitely do apologize for the inconvenience and the experience you had during your stay. We are aware of these opportunities in our hotel and we are working towards resolving them as we speak. We can not control what guests do in our rooms after they have arrived. We do take control and handle situations as they arise. Thank you for sharing.