Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
MDS
Daly City, California

affordable, seconds from the beach

Review of Homing Inn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 17, 2015
Stayed towards the end of Summer 2015, the rainy side of Florida. Needless to say, despite the inclement weather the staff managed to be helpful in whatever we needed. I do not understand where everyone gets the idea of drugs everywhere. Its a hotel in Florida by the beach. Even the historical BREAKERS HOTEL has its own problems with that.. where else are you NOT going to find things like that. With that said the rooms are pretty clean, it's not the Ritz, but its no Best Western either.

Sure as hell beats spending $240+ on a holiday inn off the beach.
Date of stay: August 2015
Room Tip: pick the highest floor for a decently cool view.
Trip type: Travelled on business
        1.0 km from Homing Inn
        • Agoda.com
        2.4 km from Homing Inn
        View more hotels in Boynton Beach
        See what travellers are saying:
        Selected filters
        Reviewed April 18, 2015

Went to check in last night after paying through reservations.com over $200 for 2 nights and walked into the room and turned on the lights and the roaches scattered! The floor was filthy along with the furniture. I can't even describe how skid row this room was....nothing like the pictures!!!!!!! went straight to the front desk and they said I had to get my refund from reservations.com.....called them with the manager on speaker and reservation.com said my refund order was placed. Today I get a message stating that I cannot get a refund and that Homing Inn is saying I'm using my reservation and as far as they know I'm still there!!!

Room tip: Don't go here!!!!
        Date of stay: April 2015
        • Trip type: Travelled on business
        3  Thank Donald S
        Reviewed March 10, 2015

unfortunately, i was traveling with my 2 year old, which made this even worse. We needed rest from driving and the pic didn't look too bad...to deceive people!
        Room could have been much, much cleaner. Bathroom had mold, cabinets worn out and sticky, floor was "white" ceramic, but not all of it looked white, closet filthy on the inside, dresser drawer very, very outdated and falling. "Free-Wifi" had THE worst connection.. In room or outside.
        Unless, total emergency to rest, do not stay there. (Especially if with kids)
        I did not let my son step on bathtub or floor barefoot.

Date of stay: November 2014
        • Trip type: Travelled with family
        3  Thank Alison P
        Reviewed January 12, 2015 via mobile

This dump is a hell hole. We reserved a non smoking room and when we enter the room it smell so bad a cigarette. Let me start we found blood stain in the floor, bed sheets and towels. The so call kitchenette was dirty and full of cockroaches. The bed sheets and curtains has cigarettes burns in it. To make matter worse because we arrived so late the were no manager not supervisor on duty to authorize my refund so we can leave this dump. I called early in the morning booking.com to complaint and cancel the rest of my reservation. When I went to the front desk a gentleman who didn't identify himself gave me the refund and never try to knowledge the situation. I just don't get why they don't close this hell hole for good.

Date of stay: January 2015
        8  Thank rebecafn
        Reviewed July 24, 2014

Rooms are normal size but not so clean. I had feel that the room things are older than 20 years and even more. Hotel staff is just ok,they helped us with some things but they look like that they hate their job(maybe it is just my opinion).

Date of stay: May 2014
        • Trip type: Travelled with friends
        3  Thank justin p
        Reviewed March 24, 2014

Don't even bother. This place is disgusting. It's falling apart, blood on the door, no handle on the refrigerator, no toilet paper roll, stains everywhere, no mattress pad and they didn't even care. Checked in and immediately checked out. They didn't even offer to fix anything, they just cancelled the reservation and refunded the money like they knew the place was a disaster.

Date of stay: March 2014