Anna Maria Island Inn
US$180
US$171
Tradewinds Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
US$255
Pelican Post(Bradenton Beach)
US$165
US$135
  • Pool
Queen's Gate Resort(Bradenton Beach)
US$180
US$178
Tortuga Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
TripAdvisor
Island Time Inn(Bradenton Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstiki hutacross the streetwasher and dryerprivate poolbeautiful beachfull kitchengrouperfree shuttleperfect sizebeach weddingpicnic tablesstreet sideperfect locationstayed for nightsdining tablesmall kitchenrooms are clean
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stayed in Unit 5 at the Anna Maria Island Inn. The Inn's website says that Unit 5 is "newly remodeled", but the condition of the unit is poor, and clearly hasn't been remodeled anytime recently. Unit 5 was tiny. The Inn's website describes the unit as a "studio apartment", but the unit is incredibly small even for a studio/efficiency. Kitchen is tiny, and you have to squeeze past the rusted fridge to get into the kitchen. The bathroom is also incredibly small. You have to squeeze between the sink and the shower to get to the toilet. The pictures on the Inn's website aren't representative of the unit (fridge is cropped out of the kitchen shot, bathroom isn't shown, and low camera angle make the room look larger than it is. Windows were old. Although they went up and down, one of the windows wouldn't close so we had to prop it up with the dustpan. Room smelled of smoke, even after we opened the windows to air the unit out. The one positive - Unit 5 was beachfront. You walk out the door and onto the beach. The beach was beautiful, but the accommodations were for the birds.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank OceanTravelerMA
court z, Owner at Anna Maria Island Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

I have owned and operated the Anna Maria Island Inn for over 8 years now. Beachfront Studio #5, which is advertised for up to 2 people is, and always has been, one of our top-3 guest favorites. While it is certainly not big, it is not tiny, either. The pictures of this unit on our website are exact pictures of the unit and are 100% accurate. Moreover, there is a floorplan diagram displayed on our website of this and all units which is to-scale. To eliminate as much guessing as possible, we always describe our accommodations as accurately as possible, and would encourage any future guests to ask any and all questions regarding our apartments..... This unit is in good condition. The kitchen and bathroom, though not big, are fully functional (see diagram on website). This unit was newly remodeled within the last 1 1/2 years to include all new tile flooring, new paint, new ceiling texture, new bedding, new flat-screen TV, and new TV cabinet (among other improvements over time). All of our units are non-smoking, if someone smoked in a unit we would know about and take corrective cleaning measures. All windows operate properly. Our refrigerators are not rusted. And finally, our prices are extremely competitive compared to the marketplace..... In closing, I hope my response to this review was helpful. Our goal is 100% guest satisfaction. If you have any questions regarding this review and/or my response I would love to answer them and will do so openly and honestly. Respectfully, Court Owner/Operator/Manager 8+ years - Anna Maria Island Inn 800-500-7263

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Unit 1 - A gorgeous view, a cozy room and a perfect location! A Mini family getaway to celebrate a big birthday. My favorite time is early morning on the deck - cup of coffee and the the sounds and smells of the ocean. It doesn't get any better. Thank you to Danny and Court. We will be back - we are fortunate we live locally and can getaway often to paradise. Would recommend highly to anyone who wants to getaway for a few days or a week! :)
Thank u AMI Inn.
Carol B.
Lakewood Ranch, Florida

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol B
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We have been to Anna Maria several times and this place was the first place that we had ever stayed at on the island. Been back 2 more times since here and have always enjoyed our time there. Loved going right out to the deck or patio for morning coffee. The views were can't be beat. Even my teenage kids loved the place and the island overall as well. The staff is on site daily which was very helpful for newbies to the island. They were always courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This was my 2nd visit to the Inn within the last 2 years. Last time, I stayed in a unit by the pool which is across the street. That unit was nice and comfortable, but if you're going to spend the time and effort, you should definitely try to stay beachfront. This time, we stayed in the 2br unit which was awesome. And it didn't hurt that the weather over the Christmas break was superb. The unit itself is nicely decorated and equipped and was clean - I have no complaints. And the same Manager was there from my last visit, and he was again very helpful and accomodating. I love this place and would highly recommend. I can't wait for my 3rd visit next Christmas.

Room Tip: Ask for beachfront and you will get b-e-a-c-h-f-r-o-n-t.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dave40130
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Second trip to the inn in a year. We had an amazing time again. This was about our 13th time to the inn. We took 4 extra people with us and they also love it. Nothing can compare to the ability to walk out your front door to the ocean. My sister rented the apartment with the private pool and is talking about going back too. We are already planning another trip in April and again in October and will only stay at the inn. There are some issues with cleanliness, but I can ignore them when I do not spend much time inside.

Room Tip: Stay in the beachfront rooms on the top. I have stayed in all four of them, and I prefer number one or two. Some guests said you cannot pick up wireless in room 2 and the one below it.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family