This was our second stay here and we loved it this time just as much as the first time. October was a fabulous time to visit the beach and this is a fabulous place to stay. We highly recommend it!
This was are second time renting this home! It was as perfect, if not better then we remember! The location is perfect! Ten steps to the sand. When you see people fight for parking just to go to the beach everyday, you are SO thankful to just be able to walk out your front door and take a few steps!! The unit is adorable, clean, and has everything you need including beach chairs! You feel like you're "at home", not like a typical condo with stairs and people everywhere!
We would definitely stay here again, the next time we're in Florida.
Cons (let's get it out of the way):
* Directly on the road (think "busy neighborhood street"). In fairness, you could almost throw a rock from one side of the island to the other here. The road has to go somewhere... Cars did stop to let us cross. We were there on Memorial Day weekend, and the island was quite busy almost everywhere. The day we left was much less busy.
* Door, driveway, road, beach. You can't get much closer!
* Beach chairs (at least 5) and beach umbrellas included.
* Nice kitchen, with everything we needed for our stay (dishes, cutlery, pots/pans, etc).
* The beach itself was very nice. We're used to Atlantic beach sand; Gulf sand is very fine and soft by comparison. The water is also quite clear.
* Even on the busiest day of the weekend, the beach wasn't a sea of people.
* Dining room table was plenty large for 5 people.
The perfect location! You can smell the ocean from the front door.. Being so close to the sand made this the perfect getaway for my family. The home was so clean and well kept. Couldn't have asked for anything better. We will definitely be coming back!
We were so pleased with the accommodations. Being right across the street from the beach was so convenient for us. We could even see the Gulf from our front windows. We can't wait to go back again! :0)
This was our second time at this property! The views and accommodations were outstanding. We had an issue with the washing machine the first week we were there and the owners were wonderful about getting it fixed immediately! Great property and great owners make for a wonderful vacation! Thanks
We enjoyed our stay there. The rooms were well sized and very user friendly. The kitchen is very spacious and well appointed. Since the unit is right next to the main road, there is some road noise. However, one only needs to cross the road to be on the beach. It is also about 8 blocks from Bridge Street which has several restaurants and an assortments of shops. One can also catch the free trolley at the corner by the unit.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|