“Fresh to order Chinese”

Ranked #83 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese, Healthy
Reviewed April 13, 2017

Like most other reviews I enjoyed this restaurant. Being able to customize your meal in this way is a great concept. We were staying in the area for business from NY and came back twice. The only thing we didn't care for was the wonton soup, a little to bland, but the place is a solid choice in the area.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

This is fast food stir fry you pick protein, sauce, veggies, noodles or rice. It has always been delicious and fresh And staff is helpful and pleasant. Would recommend!

Reviewed April 3, 2017

I got the chicken teriyaki special. I have had better the chicken didnt have much teriyaki flavor. The egg roll was good.

Reviewed December 28, 2016

The food is fresh and healthy. No msg. Free green tea. The veggies are fresh and your meal cooked to order. No microwave needed. You pick the protein, veggies, sauce and pasta or rice, brown rice too.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

This was my families 1st time at restaurant, and we had poor service, and poor food… I can deal with poor service, but the food was bland, and little meat in stir fry… If you like more than 4 oz of meat don't bother!!! ** I honestly don't think we even got that much…I was told its measured out, but I honestly don't think I had that much in it! avoid the brown rice, its hard and tasteless. The noodles were good, but nothing more… Find other restaurant, or don't have high expectations here…