“Popular!”

Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #47 of 315 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed 23 May 2017

A great addition to the food court. The chicken
Sandwich is my choice and consistently delivers satisfaction.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Love this Food Service. Best Chicken Sandwiches & Best Waffle Fries hands Down. And they have Coke Products & Great Sweet Tea I'll go to one of these Places over a burger joint any Day.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Ok, so I'm down south, and I've never eaten at a chick-fil-a, so I gotta go, right? Well, very fresh salad, no preservatives, nicely done chicken - what's not to love? Try it - beats Bob Evan's by a mile!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Always a good place to stop for nice cool drink, or quick ice creeam cone...Always can get a healthy sandwich or sala here...Best fast food customer service around

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Be prepared to fight for a parking spot. It is worth it. I simply love this place. Try the salad! I don't care for salads. Er, let me reword that last statement. I like Chick-fil-A salads. Try the avocado dressing. It is awesome.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!