“Five Guys”

Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #69 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Five Guys Burger and Fries! In my opinion this is the best Berger chain available. Their only real competition is Burger King. But if you compare fries Five Guys has it hands down. If you order are large order of fries you literally get a BAG FULL! The burgers are excellent and the fries are excellent. What more needs to be said! Can't wait till my next visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Fresh, fast, and delicious! Enjoyed the peanuts while waiting. Never been disappointed. Clean and plenty of room. Steady flow of customers but not too crowded...some take outs.

Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

This place is delicious. Burgers, hot dogs and fries are AWESOME. Not a long wait. Staff is always friendly. Restaurant is always clean.

Reviewed April 23, 2015 via mobile

I always enjoy 5 guys...I love the fact of getting exactly what you want on your burger...and the hand cut fries are greasy but delicious.
An unhealthy treat !

Reviewed February 3, 2015 via mobile

I ordered a hamburger in a bowl without the bun. I added most of the toppings to it. I made sure they were aware that it isn't a preference but a health concern. They changed their gloves and we're very careful handling the hamburger. It was delicious and I had no problems whatsoever! The hot sauce they use is Frank's which is Gluten free.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!