“Loved there burger and fries”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #6 of 21 Quick Bites in Brandon
Reviewed November 25, 2016

I went with my sister. There burger was so good!!! There fries where delicious as well, we shared.We went back and this time I got own burger fruits are all:) Very very Good!!!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Five Guys Burger and Fries! In my opinion this is the best Berger chain available. Their only real competition is Burger King. But if you compare fries Five Guys has it hands down. If you order are large order of fries you literally get a BAG FULL! The burgers are excellent and the fries are excellent. What more needs to be said! Can't wait till my next visit.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Fresh, fast, and delicious! Enjoyed the peanuts while waiting. Never been disappointed. Clean and plenty of room. Steady flow of customers but not too crowded...some take outs.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

This place is delicious. Burgers, hot dogs and fries are AWESOME. Not a long wait. Staff is always friendly. Restaurant is always clean.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2015 via mobile

I always enjoy 5 guys...I love the fact of getting exactly what you want on your burger...and the hand cut fries are greasy but delicious.
An unhealthy treat !

Date of visit: January 2015

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!