“Meh - even for Moe's”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #126 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Moe's is one of our favorite chain restaurants. My kids love it, it's reasonably priced, and it's pretty consistent regardless of location. Not so, on the day we visited this location. There were dirty tables, our food order was incorrect (the employee prepping our food was distracted by other employees), and there seemed to be some underlying drama going on between the employees. Not a terrible experience, but definitely not the best we've had at Moe's.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Fast food but good quality! I like coming to this location because the general manager Joy and management team is always there working along their team to make sure the customer is taken care of!

Reviewed April 24, 2017

I like Mexican food so I like Moe's. it is good for a quick meat
L and allows you to customize your dish, they have a variety of offers ranging from mild to spices!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Another Moe's that wins my heart. Good food, fast, friendly service. Clean restaurant, clean food prep areas, easy parking.

Reviewed October 15, 2016

I Like Moe's - it's very good quick service food that is better than sit down Mexican restaurants. I'm sure many have gone to it - It's definitely a nice option to get a quick bite.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!