“Great Service and Food”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #107 of 322 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Ordered a couple of subs for delivery, service was quick and subs were awesome. We will try their pizza next time.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

The best pizza is here! The new Philly Cheesesteak is delicious!

Jared, great team and Customer satisfaction guaranteed!!!

Cheese sticks are the best ones among others... very well done!!!

Will definitely recommend and come back again and again... even we enjoyed this pizza better than Papa John's or Pizza Hut... this is the best!!!!

Great service, good prices and great pizza and breadsticks!!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 26, 2017

I only had Marcos pizza once before, several years ago. Today we were having a get together with about 20 people and at 4:30pm I placed an online order with Marcos for 4 large pizzas. I was told they would arrive at my door step by 5:07pm.

At 5:07pm exactly, the car arrives. The pizzas were hot, fresh and tasty. We did a meat pizza, a barbeque chicken pizza, a veggie garden pizza, and a zesty 5 cheese pizza. I must admit -- even the cheese pizza was delicious.

I don't ever order pizza, so I don't know about the pricing. It seemed a bit on the expensive to me ($65) but I no one was complaining, and all the pizza was gone. I did find a discount coupon on RetailMeNot that was accepted.

I will use them in the future for sure.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed July 26, 2016

7pm on a Friday night. online ordering was easy, with lots of choices. But,.. 40 minute wait although understandable for Friday was not for me. I remembered seeing the Marco's divers going past me on st rd 60 all the time. so I googled where it was. Surprise! it was 2 minutes away! So I placed the online order and changed it to pick-up instead. easy peasy!
Pulled up to older looking strip mall.. not to sure of what had I done, you know??
My friend walked in,.. as they had took 40 min wait down to 15 min. (yea!) I sat in car kinda stunned to see how MANY people were coming and going thru their doors! holding usually more than one pizzas. All smelled amazing as they went by too!
we got three different kinds. BBQ Chicken my personal fav! yummy with nice large pieces of chicken. A Hawaiian flavor with pineapple and ham! Extra cheese please! and my non adventurist friend had the supreme with everything . as I don't like onions that was all his. This pizza was so good it was breakfast next day too. will definitely will order again.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed April 19, 2016

We were to tired to go out so was recommended to try Marcos. Delivery was quick, pizza was hot and tasted great.

Date of visit: April 2016

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!