“Not so WOW”
Review of Wow! Fresh & Fast - CLOSED

Wow! Fresh & Fast
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Description: Our restaurant food and atmosphere are based on the simple concept of Freshness! Not only are we fresh, but we are fast too! We define ourselves on our WOW! factor. We promise our Guest's first reaction and lasting impression will be Wow! WOW! was founded on a very simple idea: You don't have to trade quality for speed and affordability. At WOW!, we believe that high quality food and genuine hospitality can be delivered with perfect execution and speed in an immaculate environment with the right people dedicated to making the right choices.
Reviewed February 8, 2017

Decided to stop in here for a healthy and fresh lunch. The menu was simple and all looked good. I ordered a southwest salad with grilled chicken. I got a bowl full of romaine lettuce chunks, a sprinkle of black beans and corn and the driest, saltiest chicken. This was not a good salad and the chicken was horrible. Very disappointed.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

For a fast food burger place this place gets high marks. It is clean and inviting, service is fast and the food is very good. We eat here often for a quick lunch. The pizza and the wings are great as well.

Reviewed December 25, 2016

My daughter ate here once and raved about the burgers. She took us there yesterday. My burger and toasted bun had obviously been pre made and sitting for awhile, not hot or fresh off the grill. Fries were somewhat stale, obviously been sitting, didn't like the seasoning on them, what's wrong with just a little salt. Guy ordering next to us said the wings were really good. We tried them, they were not freshly made either, meat was kind of dark looking, had way too much buffalo sauce on them but needed to mask the inferior quality of the wings. Wife had the lettuce wrap burger, she said meat as "cold and hard." Heard the pizza was good here, if I ever go back maybe I'll try the pizza if someone else is treating. I did like the green tea and real lemon slices available. Service was pretty friendly, you order at the counter and they bring it out to you. Our order came too fast, not enough time to prepare freshly made food. I don't think this place will be around for very long. The décor is a little irritating and grating on the senses, not an inviting place. My daughter said her food was not like it was the first time she ate there.

1  Thank William C
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I have been a couple of times now. Love the meat pizza. It is always clean, fresh, relatively quick service, I have always been inside never the drive thru.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

A tasty salad with an interesting combination of flavors is the burger blue salad. Crisp lettuce, blue cheese crumbles, ground beef crumbles, and candied pecans make the salad one to return to eat again.