“The worst experience I believe on the planet”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 16 Dessert in Brandon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Service was lousy!
Food was not prepared as requested.
Overpriced and under deliver is the name here.

I have been to other Cheesecake Factory locations with better success.

You win some and then you lose some. This one lost!

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I came here multiple times for birthdays for friends and family. Kinda pricey but they are pretty good. I had their mac and cheese burger wasn't a big fan of it but their regular burgers are amazing just like their amazing cheesecakes

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I've always thought the Cheesecake Factory had an amazing selection and decent execution. The prices are in the middle and so is the food, but there will be something on the menu for everyone in your party.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

A filling place to go for eats when shopping at the Brandon Mall. Very extensive menu. Ask for a menu while waiting (there is always a wait!). Food is good, one meal can usually serve two persons. Almost everyone leaves with a doggie bag. Bread offered before meal is good. Lots of cheesecakes to choose from. Place is clean, a little background noise. Have option to eat indoors which is air conditioned or outside on the patio (not very private as shoppers keep passing by.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here before a concert in Tampa. Luckily we arrived around 415 because we were seated until almost 5. We ordered drinks and dinner. I had the chicken piccata. . . My favorite! It was sooo good!! The drinks were also good. Overall our food and experience were good. Our only complaint was the server was a bit off. He forgot our appetizer then when we asked about it he was like oh I'll get it in then by the time we got it we were half way done eating our dinner!! No apology or anything! He also failed to fill our drinks timely or refill our bread and butter.