US$138
US$125
Hampton.com
US$58
QualityInn
Days Inn by Wyndham Brooksville(Brooksville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$80
US$45
US$79
US$72
All reviewsfront deskhigh ceilingsroom was cleanhot breakfastfelt badtaco bellking roomfree breakfastlonger staycinnamon rollsthird floorroad constructionwaffle housevery nice hotelstaff was friendlywould stay here againpleasant stay
Reviewed July 15, 2016

Rachel at the front desk was very friendly. We checked in and our room was clean and neat. The room was quiet and the whole hotel was non-smoking with refrigerators and microwaves, coffeemakers and hair dryers. The beds were showing some wear but were comfortable enough. The breakfast was very good, as usual, with hot foods and cold. My friend spilled his coffee on the way out and they literally sent us out the door and wouldn't let us clean it up. They were super helpful with that spill. Very nice staff!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FloridaElaine
GuestServiceChampion, loyalty champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2016

Hello FloridaEaine

Thank you for responding to the survey from you stay with us.We are glad to hear that you time with us was good and your room was neat and clean.Glad my staff was very friendly and helpful during your stay.

Rachel
Loyalty Champion

Reviewed July 2, 2016

As a whole the hotel was great.

But I could not close the drapes all the way. I don't mean the drapes were broken they were designed that way. I spoke with another couple who were staying there and they had the same problem. there was a 2 foot gap in the center of the window that the light shown thru in the morning. If I wasn't so tired from driving down from NY I would have realized i could of taken a pants hanger from their closet and clipped the drapes closed.

I got a good price from priceline and a blind pick for this hotel. If I went back Iwould remember to clip thee drapes.

The room seemed clean and the breakfast was OK.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank maierjnk
GuestServiceChampion, Social Media Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2016

Dear Maierjnk,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey from your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that you encountered an issue at our location. By the sounds of it, it seems that you are referring to the decorative gold drapes in the room that would not close completely. You are correct, in that they are made to not close completely due to they block the airflow through the ac unit. However there is a set of white black out drapes that close completely located behind the gold and sheer drapes. I hope this helped with any questions. I do hope you consider a future stay with us at our location. Have a wonderful day.
Social Media Champion

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

Booked online, front desk person was great.

My room wasn't as clean as l expected. Traveled all day so l didn't complain. Toilet had some residue - a disappointment. The room didn't smell fresh.

Bedding was great and l liked the pillow cases which indicated the firmness of the pillows, that was cool. They were marked soft or firm.

Breakfast was great and so was the breakfast attendant.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zippyconnoisseur
GuestServiceChampion, Social Media Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2016

Dear Patlovie,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I am sorry to hear that our hotels cleanliness did not meet your expectations. That is far from typical of our location, and we are working to rectify the issue. We would have been more than happy to move you to a different room had this been brought up. However,it is nice to hear that our staff and the bedding did meet your expectations. I am also glad to hear that our breakfast hit the spot for you. I do hope you consider a stay with us again in the future. Have a wonderful day.
Social Media Champion

Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for the last night I'd our road trip home from Cruise out of Miami. Very nice hotel. Big rooms, our room had super high ceilings so felt very roomy. Breakfast buffet was good, includes biscuit and gravy, bacon, sausage, pancakes, fruit and yogurt. It is also located close to several restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
GuestServiceChampion, Front Desk Associate at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2016

Dear mbinmidth,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, we value all feedback guest give us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you thought the room was roomy and comfortable. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and that you had a good variety to pick from. I do hope you enjoyed your vacation, and that maybe next year when you travel you consider staying with us again. Have a wonderful day.
Front Desk Associate

Reviewed May 8, 2016

There's not much going on at Exit 301 of I-75, but the HIXpress is a bright spot. We were biking the nearby Withlacoochee trail, and stayed here Sat night. Hotel is fairly new and well maintained. Rachel at the front desk gave us a good dinner suggestion, and was very friendly. We enjoyed the outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Breakfast at HIXpress hotels is one of the best, and this one didn't disappoint. Anything you could want, hot and cold. We had a king suite on the first floor - lots of room and high ceilings. Enjoyable.

Room Tip: First floor king
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
GuestServiceChampion, Front Desk Associate at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2016

Dear 55refman,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. It's great to hear that you not only enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites off of I-75, but that everything either met or exceeded your expectations. I hope that you guys had a great time going on the bike trails and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a wonderful day.
Front Desk Associate