US$94
Hotels.com
US$55
US$79
US$77
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannew carpetwelcome centerwaffleswaffle housebeefthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastan older hotelnight stayice machinenice staydog shownon smokinggreat place to staymarilyn
Reviewed February 13, 2018

This is an older hotel, but for the price it was pretty good. Staff was nice and accommodating. Nothing fancy, but didn't need fancy. We stay here every year for the festival at the Sertoma Youth Ranch.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2018

The staff was absolutely not helpful. I requested a room downstairs and near people I knew staying on property and was told they were so full they couldn't move or arrange for specific rooms. I was put on second floor and had to walk by empty first floor rooms the duration of my stay.
I also was told where I could park while unloading my belongings and lugging it all up the stairs, only to be called in my room to move my car. The funniest part was the employee vehicle was parked in the entrance where people pull through to check in and unload etc. There were parking spaces open about 15 feet away that the employee could've parked their car or moved their car. I was told by a different employee "that is where employee parking is". It was the most ridiculous place for them to park. They were blocking the drive up area!!!
I was in town for a dog show and will not be staying at this hotel again. I should've learned my lesson many years ago when thus same hotel messed up my reservation and didn't have a room for me and I had to stay 30 minutes away from my destination.
The comforter and sheets had cigarette burns in them and people lived full time in some of the room...hanging laundry outside on the railing. The place reeked like marijuana too.
I did not eat the breakfast, I went to check it out and slipped in uncooked sausage links littering the floor so decided to skip it.
Even though I qualified for a special event rate and talked to someone at that location when I made the reservation, the front desk worker said "there was no record of it" and did not give me the reduced rate.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 482sherrim
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Upon check in, told the front desk clerk that I was too close to the ice machine and based on previous experiences, knew it would wake me up. Was told there were no other rooms available. About 12:30am that first night, kids were running and screaming outside of my room and woke me up. The next night, around 11pm a man was yelling and screaming then at 3 am, someone decided they needed ice. Even though the beds were comfortable, linens clean and pillows were soft, it was very noisy where I was. The 2nd day, noticed all the rooms around mine had been vacated. Breakfast was actually pretty good. My room had been recently renovated and was clean however the exterior of the hotel could use some attention.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business