“Segway Port Canaveral Tour”

Space Coast Segway Tours
Ranked #2 of 7 Tours in Cape Canaveral
More attraction details
Owner description: The town’s only guided Segway tour is something you just have to try. Come and experience the fun and adventure of riding your very own Segway personal transporter through warm and sunny Port Canaveral. Experience an up close and personal look around beautiful Cape Canaveral, the amazing Port with the possibility of catching a full view of the cruise ships or even a manatee. Schedule Online today: Just click to Book Online
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 16, 2017

Had a fantastic time touring the Port on a Segway thru Space Coast Segway Tours.
Our guide "Forrest" was very friendly, patient, and informative.. He knows the area, and can answer all your questions.
This was an AMAZING adventure!
I would recommend this to everyone!

Edward T, Owner at Space Coast Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2017

Thank you! Come see us again, we offer other locations and routes. Thanks again glad you enjoyed.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"jetty"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Took this tour with Forrest. It was a great time. He knew the area well. Lots of fun facts. Very courteous. We would highly recommend

Reviewed February 1, 2017

I have had the pleasure of doing 6 Segway Tours in different areas of the US. I must say that I enjoyed this tour over others. Our guide, Forest, was a very knowledgeable young man. He showed us around the Exploration Tower, restaurant area and the locks pointing out much of the sealife in the area. LOVED THIS TOUR and can't say enough good words about Forest. This is a must do when visiting the Cape Canaveral area.

Thanks so much. Come see us again sometime!!

Reviewed January 8, 2017

My wife and I recently visited Port Canaveral (28 December 2016) on the Cruise Ship Azura. Not liking any of the ship arranged tours, I not liking any of the ships organised tours, I did a little Google searching and found Space Coast Segway Tours. and booked this over the internet from the UK.
Well what a fantastic experience and fabulous tour made interesting and fun by Forrest our Segway guide. Forrest has excellent knowledge of the area, its wildlife, NASA and surrounding industries, because there was only my wife and I, (Space Coast Segway only to four people tours) we felt we had a fantastic and personal tour
if you are stuck for something to do n Port Canaveral then I fully recomend a Space Coast Segway experience.
Thank you Forrest the tour was first class

1  Thank r12xrn