“Location”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Happy hour EVERY DAY from 3 to 6 PM and early bird items served from 11 AM to 6 PM every day!! Rusty's also has LIVE entertainment every night as well as during the days on weekends. Founded in 1993, Rusty's Seafood & Oyster Bar is a fresh seafood restaurant with a full liquor bar, featuring an oyster bar for live shucking inside and a large deck for outside seating. Rusty's offers steamed clams and mussels, raw or steamed oysters by the dozen and half-dozen as well as fresh baked oysters Bernard. The restaurant's other fresh seafood items include seared Ahi tuna, Maine lobster, grilled jumbo lump crab cakes, jumbo scallops and fried hand-breaded jumbo shrimp. Additional menu items include grilled, blackened or jerk chicken breast; house special sirloin, charburgers and Mahi, grouper and tuna sandwiches. Rusty's Seafood & Oyster Bar is located in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This can be a great place to watch the cruise ships leaving. We used to visit every year, but haven't been down in a few. Sad to say our experience this year was not the best, service and food were both lacking. Think we'll be exploring other places down the road.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,349)

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We went to Rusty's because it had been recommended by several people. My husband was not going to leave Florida without a feed of oysters and so off we went. We were there at Happy Hour so the oysters were $2.00 off and the beer was $1.88. Bob thought he had died and gone to heaven! The oysters were huge in comparison to the ones we get in Ontario and apparently delicious. I had White Zinfandel ( 2 for 1) and coconut shrimp. Loved them. We were so full we skipped dinner that night. So we would highly recommend Rusty's--at least for Happy Hour.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The place was super busy. We sat in the bar so we didn't have to wait. A tip of you are starving. Our bartender/waiter got everything wrong on my order. I wanted a marg with salt and lime. He actually fished out the lime. I asked for another. I lived with out the salt. I had a blacked Tuna stk sandwich and got a cold grilled tuna stk sandwich. They were slammed in the kitchen b/c it was Easter Sunday so I lived with it. Here's the thing out guy wasn't busy. The rest of the fam. Had the early bird shrimp over linguini and lived it. The porch is usually awesome!so wait for the porch.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Every time I have out of town guests who want seafood, I take them to Rusty’s. They are Always happy
The atmosphere is tropical . The drinks are great . The service is friendly . The guitar player outside is excellent. The seafood is wonderful. This is not 5 star dining , and still I’ve had happy friends and family from all over the country

Reviewed April 1, 2018

The place is nice, clean and welcoming. Staff was friendly and helpful. The waiting areas are separated. Seating for the inside wait out front, but if you want to sit on the dock waiting is on the rear area. The dock eating area is nice. The live music was great. Nice to listen to, but not too loud to have conversations. The food was good, but portions could be larger for the price. Service was very good. The server messed up the order with a neighboring table and offered to make it good with a desert or a drink afterward. Prices are about average for the food and location. Overall a nice evening on the water, with a great location.