“Average”

Yummy Yummy
Ranked #197 of 474 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

In my opinion
Service staff needs training in customer service
Food fresh very tasty Deliver to your table and reasonable time
Small children working in kitchen area and behind Counter Small boy working cash register Handling credit cards

Reviewed October 6, 2017

First waitress quite gruff, not very pleasant, no smile or welcome. Second was better but sure didn't make us feel "welcomed." Too many kids running around in the restaurant also. Sprite soda was terrible....needed carbonation or syrup...yucky, yucky.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

I walked into the place, front door was so dirty, there were young children behind the order counter. I thought I was in a day care facility. The restaurant dining room did appear clean, the food was just o.k.. i felt the value for what I got was o.k., but this was my 2nd visit, and most likely my last for a while. I will wait and maybe try again, but if the front door is as dirty as it was last time, I will turn around and leave, because if they can't do the basics then they are not cleaning their kitchen.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

The food is excellent and the service is quite speedy! Spring Rolls are fresh and crispy and cooked to perfection. The Fried Rice is very tasty. Teriyaki Chicken with mixed veggies were excellent. The Miso Soup was flavorful. The prices are very reasonable. An overall nice place to have a good Japanese meal.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

They have a menu with prices but they would charge whatever they want; with what I paid for a couple hibachi bowls I could go to Kumo and have the hibachi show.