“Ryan and Laura visit”

Price range: US$12 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Great remodeling done to this restaurant. Food was delicious and great atmosphere for spending time with family. Everyone said meals and desserts were good.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Following all of the positive feedback we decided to finally visit the place ourselves. Long story short, I ordered Grouper and my wife a seafood spaghetti plate.
We had already had most our our (too expensive) bottle of wine and then realized that my fish tasted like it was soaked in ammonia. I called the waitress who immediately took the plate and didn't return for almost 10 minutes. By then my wife had already lost her appetite (I had her try a bite to make sure it wasn't just me being picky). The waitress was apologetic meaning that there was something wrong with the fish. She offered another dish, but I had lost my appetite as well. She took the fish off the bill, but our whole evening was ruined by the high expectations and then this letdown. No supervisor came by either to at least apologize.

While we were leaving I did ask speak to the General Manager who offered a $25 coupon. I didn't want to make a scene, but considering our bill was well over $135 (this after the fish had already been deducted) I felt $25 for a ruined dinner date not really making up for it.

I'm sure we had a case of bad luck. Still I don't think we will return.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The food is always good but pricey, The 1 1/4 # lobster dinner was good,,but not filling, Another lobster would have helped.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We went to the Lobster Lady last night and were very impressed with the dinner--since we were leaving the next day and wanted no leftovers we split a sampler platter and had more than enough for two people--the service was great and the place was still crowded on a weekday night at 7:30--we will go back the next time we are down

Reviewed 25 August 2017

My wife and I have eaten here several times. The menu has a nice selection of entree's and appetizers. The prices are reasonable and the food is consistently good overall. We especially enjoy the crab stuffed avocado (Crabacado), the Cape Coral Bread which has a crab spread topping, and the Conch Fritters. The service is always good. We prefer the high table seating or sitting at the bar as the tables on the main floor are spaced closely together which creates a crowded condition. Our only complaint is the crowded table situation.