Casa Loma Motel on the Waterfront
US$119
US$109
US$175
Westin.com
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)
US$90
Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
Official Site
Motel 6 North Fort Myers(North Fort Myers)
US$63
US$47
US$40
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$80
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
US$66
EconoLodge
US$70
All reviewsdesk staffan older hotellocation is greatstayed for nightsflooringstovegmbeachesgrill
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Love this hotel. Stayed here from time to time. Very nice and comfortable. Heather, the manager, is very nice, she made sure everything we needed was given to us. Will more than likely staying again:)

Room Tip: Water-side is beatiful:)
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Loren H
Little1Florida, General Manager at Casa Loma Motel on the Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2012

Hello and thank you for such kind remarks.

I would like to take a moment to thank you for choosing the Casa Loma for your Cape Coral lodging needs as it is always a pleasure to serve the weary traveler. I’m so glad you found our property accommodating and I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Warmest Regards,
Heather Hall

Reviewed July 7, 2011

The staff was wonderful. Room was nice & clean. I would stay here again & again.
Lovely view on the waterfront.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank cagedbird
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Our room was literally ten feet from the busy street. When outside we could'nt hear each other over the traffic. Staff refused to move us to a room away from road for no charge even though it was a not busy sunday night. The beds were the most uncomfortable, hard ,old beds ive ever sleep on , and they sunk in the middle. The complimentary breakfast is packaged honey buns and danishes. We stayed there because it was closer to our family and a lil cheaper but next time ill pay ten dollars more for the holiday inn down the road!!!
Hotel was clean and thats the only thing good about it

Room Tip: Stay at holiday inn down the road
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dani7480
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Very adequate for price ad its 3 times cheaper than staying on beaches. Only 10-12 miles from beaches. Wi-fi was very good and free. Mostly older laid back folks as we were only couple in 30s with a 6 year old. Pool is clean and facing lake. Very good value and recommend if you are spending day out and about.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Basilio5
Reviewed February 25, 2011

Reading through previous reviews I can see that Casa Loma has had a very mixed reception from its guests over the years. I can only say that I'm sorry for those whose experience was so bad that they felt compelled to seriously talk down this hotel.

My wife and I spent several days at Casa Loma in February 2011 and I am pleased to be in a position to offset these poor reports by recording our own experience. We were met with a pleasant welcome and the man on duty at the time was helpful in organising a change of room to one we preferred. The room was comfortable and the little kitchen facility enabled us to self-cater when it suited us. We used the pool, which was right outside the door to our room, and found it clean and heated to a sensible temperature for the time of year. The service to our room could not be faulted and although I have found more generous breakfasts included elsewhere the coffee and Danish and oatmeal were ok to get us started in the morning.

Add to this a pleasant location on the waterfront, complete with Tiki hut and loungers, and we considered this to be a good value place to spend a few days.

If I had to find any aspect on which to comment negatively I would say that the place could do with a freshen-up; some redecoration and attention to a few fittings that were perhaps past their best. Would I go there again? Most certainly!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple