“Good!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch today. Woody's just reopened yesterday after Hurricane Irma. Food was good, with ample portions. Drinks came quickly and were good. Particularly like the homemade potato salad. Nicole at the bar was very nice. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Tried this place shortly after it opened and the service was slow and the food not very hot when it came out, so since it was just our first visit decided to try again and the same issue the staff is not very friendly at all, the service is so slow and the food is not that good! If I have to wait for my food I expect it to be fresh and hot!!

1  Thank E6301UCjennifern
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Average Sports bar with an excellent Tiki hut area. Average service and average food. Open floor plan with sports tuned TV's

1  Thank Skip K
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Woody's used to be a "go to" place for a good and reasonable meal. Not today! We went in for lunch and there wasn't but about 4 tables occupied. The waitress took our order and it took over 45 minutes to get our food! She did keep apologizing to us and the other diners that it was a computer problem why our food wasn't ready. Really? You're not busy and can't complete an order without a computer? I asked about the grouper tacos. $16.00 was the market price, so no thank you. I settled on a black bean burger. BIG MISTAKE! I received a "Morning Star" frozen black bean burger!!! Are you kidding me??? I even complained to the waitress who actually asked the cooks about it and she confirmed it!!! I could've stayed home and nuked my own instead of paying $9.00 for a frozen one at Woody's! I would've thought Woody's would've made their own! By the way, you can get 12 of these from Sam's Club for $14.98. And no refund or discount was offered either after we complained. Poor Service and Poorer Food! We are local and will never return!!!

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Woodys rum & grille Surfside Blvd. Ribs tender , mango coleslaw gorgeous. Rum runner pretty potent! Western Burger nicely presented & cooked well. Good fat proper onion rings! Cobb salad son gave 7/10, bacon too crunch but good blue cheese dressing. Attractive sliced eggs! Not busy. Live singer outside seating. Great service and price.