“Great Lunch”
Review of Aji Limon

Aji Limon
Ranked #91 of 480 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Description: familiar restaurant, Peruvian, Seafood, Vegetarian and Vegan Food, Kids Menu, Beer and Wine, inside and patio seat
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Returned for lunch today. Once again great. My wife had terrific ceviche, very ample portion. I had roast chicken-simple and delicious. Great salads and sides. Really loved the lentils. Nice wine and beer choices. Comfortable, smaller restaurant. This place is a winner and anxious to return.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Came for first time with my wife for lunch. Promptly greeted and seated. Very nice and friendly service from Jenny. My wife had ceviche which was superb. I had a mixed sautéed platter of beef, chicken and vegetables. Just great! Portions more than ample, with great lunch menu. Very reasonably priced. Can’t wait to return.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

We had a very delicious meal. Cooked for pickup in less than 15 minutes. Great Spaghetti and very good fish. Very kindly waitress.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My uncle highly recommended this restaurant and I’ve got to say it’s been a great disappointment. I ordered the fish and shrimp ceviche which was decent. I also ordered the grilled chicken w rice and black beans. The chicken was not fully cooked and mushy in the middle and beans had a burnt taste to them. My uncle ordered the personal Trip platter rice was great but seafood within it was over cooked and the mixed fried fish and shrimp were bland. What was most frustrating was the service with the servers never coming to our table unless we flagged them down. This is my personal experience and I did not complain to staff simply paid my bill Nd left. Unfortunately I must have come on an off day.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

I'm an adventurous diner and my wife not so much. Lots of choices and all good some basic Latin favorites and the Peruvian twists from the corn nuggets to the spice mix on the chicken. I had the pork chop and sides, tender and tasty, soda included with lunch. We will be back to try more