we have been coming to cedar keys for the last nine years. about three times during the year. I've volunteer twice and had a wonderful meeting different people, once in July and for the Pirate Invasion. Daniel and I usually stay at the Island place, the ladies are so nice I feel like family, I am a very friendly person so I never meet a stranger. The rooms are always clean and the air is on, if I ask for them not to put the air fresher in they always do as I ask, I am never afraid to go out and sit or my grandchildren to walk around the place I feel very safe. They are one of a kind cant wait to see you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico. We have 30 units, all owned by different owners, meaning each are decorated completely different and unique. We have a Salt Water Swimming Pool and a Hot Tub (not salt water). We also offer 1 or 2 Bedroom Units. We Rent by the Day ~ Week ~ Month. Hope you are having a fabulous day and hope to see you soon. The Management Team at Island Place Condo Rentals Located in the relaxing, laid back town of Cedar Key, Florida.Call today to see what specials we may have going on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Island Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Place Hotel Cedar Key
- Island Place Cedar Key, Florida