3,704 results
All reviews time share timeshare presentation bedroom villa washer and dryer stayed in building full kitchen orlando area main pool miniature golf lagoon pool screened in porch jacuzzi tub tennis courts living area shuttle service minute drive family vacation
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing extended weekend trip!!

Stayed in a 2 bedroom villa which was breathtaking. The square footage is like nothing I’ve ever seen (and I travel quite frequently). A full kitchen with modern appliances, well stocked guest bathroom, most spacious and comfortable living area, a dining area suitable for a huge family with room to spare! So let’s just say I over did it for me and my daughter.
All of this splendor before the surprise of the the amazing master bedroom!! HUGE!!! King bed, hot tub, stand up shower, private bathroom, closet, two separate sinks w/vanity. Not only was the room impressive but also CLEAN!! The balcony was so cozy and roomy. The resort was IMMACULATE!!! Clean beyond my expectations. I always discover something wrong but I found myself not wanting to leave...... so much that I extended my reservations an extra day.
The only con would be the front desk operation. It seemed either overwhelmed or disorganized. However, they were professional and accommodating.
I can’t wait to return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

2 bedroom villas very nice and clean. Love the setup. Access to amenities and activities are close in travel. Staff exceptionally nice! Definitely recommend and plan to come back soon. Great way to take a local vacation!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed this quiet yet fun resort. This was truly home away from home. The resort is spacious and clean. It’s not far from Disney, and not to far from Universal Studios and shopping. The resort has beautiful pools and recreational activities. The resort also provides shuttle services to the different parks, however it’s confusing on the pick up time from the parks. (Plan ahead or use Uber) The food at the restaurant is typical food, nothing special. Guest service and other employees are friendly and do not pressure the guest to purchase time shares. A great place with plenty of space for a family of 4 or more. The resort is huge, be prepared to walk!

1  Thank sdm132
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Played the golf course today and I can tell you to find another course. It is really not in that good of shape. The course itself is not that good. They have bull dozers all over the course. Apparently they are adding many more homes and Condo's along the course. Noisy, all tore up. Look for a different course.

Clubhouse is nice.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Diamond R, Manager at Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We understand how renovation and construction could affect our guests’ stay. Diamond Resorts does provide this information on our website as well as affiliate sites to avoid any surprises to our guests upon check in. Thank you for taking the time in writing your review. We appreciate your business and we hope this does not deter you from vacationing with us on your future travels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

To celebrate my mom’s 75th birthday, we gathered at Mystic Dunes from all across the country. With ages ranging from 4-75, Mystic Dunes was a perfect choice. The pools and rooms were clean, spacious, and allowed for memories to be made. The location was also within a reasonable distance to Disney, Sea World, and shopping. Our rental was a two bedroom with a large living room that had a pullout sofa, which was surprisingly comfortable. The kitchen was equipped with everything that we needed, and we greatly appreciated the washer and dryer! We will definitely consider Mystic Dunes for our next reunion.