“Best all around romantic dinner”
Review of Sea-Guini

Sea-Guini
Ranked #16 of 756 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$12 - US$50
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the resort and wanted to have a nice romantic dinner and see the sunset. When we arrived we were greeted promptly and seated right away. The atmosphere was perfect and the food was delish! The service was to the tee and the general manager visited a few times and was very nice. Would highly recommend and we will be back!

Dear Valued Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine with us during your stay at our hotel! We are delighted to hear you had such a great experience. With the sunset and views that our dining room offers, its tough to have anything but a great time! :) Our team works very hard to deliver an experience such as yours, I will be sure to share your review with them!

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

The smoked old fashions were delicious, so was the charcuterie board. I had the wahoo fish and it was over-cooked, the manager discounted it 50% and my boyfriend had the mutton snapper (absolutely delicious. My uncle had the veal chop, full of flavor and perfectly cooked. The shrimp his wife had was a slight over cooked.

The service was alright, our server was new which he said (wrong thing to say, never blame something on being new). He wasn't super attentive, but we'll return possibly when we're back in Clearwater.the views were spectacular, full ocean view.

Dear Valued Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take all reviews very serious and address any areas of concern immediately. I will be meeting with our culinary and front of the house teams to discuss the imperfections during your meal. Without your valuable feedback we would not be able to improve as efficiently. Should you need any assistance making a reservation in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the resort.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

The atmosphere was spectacular , the service impeccable and the food was excellent .

The overall experience was a 10 + and everyone I talk to will be made aware of this place. Special thanks to A J and Chris who worked hard to ensure we had a great time.

What a GREAT place .-

Dear Valued Trip Advisor Guest,

WOW! thank you for the kind words, and thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us such a nice review. Our front and back of the house teams work very hard to deliver an exceptional dining experience, and they love to hear when they've delivered! I will be sure to share your thoughts with AJ, Chris, and the rest of the team. Should you need any assistance making a reservation with us in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the resort.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

We generally avoid hotel restaurants due to past experience of processed preprepared foods. But on a quick trip to the beach we thought that we would try Sea Guini, the restaurant in our beautiful contemporary hotel the Opal Sands Resort in Clearwater, FL . What a pleasant surprise. From the service to the fresh salads and wood fired pizza everything was top notch and delicious!

Dear Valued Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! We are delighted to hear you went against your "gut feeling" from previous hotel restaurant experiences and gave us a chance! We like to think we are anything but a "hotel restaurant", and we take great pride in what we do. Our team works very hard to deliver an exceptional dining experience, and they love to hear when they've delivered. I will be sure to share your thoughts with our entire team.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

My husband and I went to Clearwater Beach for a long weekend and stayed at Opal Sands Resort. Made reservations at Sea-Guini for dinner on a Saturday night. Requested a table by the window and we were able to watch the gorgeous sunset while eating dinner and dessert! Service was fantastic! And our meal was delicious as well! The Gamberetti and the Polpette appetizers were wonderful! Some of the best meatballs we have ever had! My husband ordered the Veal Chop Valdastana entree and thoroughly enjoyed every bite of it The veal was very tender as expected! I ordered the Pan Seared Hogfish and thought it was decent overall. I felt like there was something missing from it though, maybe not enough broth/sauce which was very tasty! We ordered the Tiramisu and the Budino for desserts. Tiramisu was a beautiful presentation and tasted great! The Budino was our favorite! Everything about it was heavenly! A must-try dessert!!! Overall, an excellent and delicious restaurant experience! Highly recommend Sea-Guini!

Dear Valued Trip Advisor Guest,

We are delighted to hear about your experience with us! Thank you for staying at our wonderful resort, and thank you for dining with us in Sea-Guini! Our teams work very hard to deliver a memorable dining experience, one similar to the one you described! I will be sure to share your thoughts with our team.