“Where they remember your name”
Review of Sea-Guini

Sea-Guini
Ranked #14 of 797 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$12 - US$50
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Brando, Brando, Brando. Personal and pleasant waiter. At your table before you need to ask. This is our 3 time there and always a great experience. The almond French toast I had every morning was the best. Waffle was second. And the sausage biscuit with gravy needs to be on the menu not just the brunch. See you in May Brando!

Lunch and dinner. What can I say. Served poolside and every plate delicious. Loretta ,Craig and the boys

1  Thank Loretta F
Justin B, Manager at Sea-Guini, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2018

Dear Valued Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! And thank you for choosing to dine with us on 3 separate occasions, we feel repeat guests are the ultimate compliment. Brando is an excellent team member, and I will be sure to share your review with him! We will see you again in May!

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

We met some friends who come to town every year. We decided to stay close to the beach and tried Sea Guini. It couldn’t have been a better choice. The appetizers, dinners and dessert were all amazing. The pasta is all fresh and delicious. We will go again!!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank CozCozCoz

Dear Valued Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We appreciate your kind words, and will be sure to share with our entire staff. We look forward to seeing you again, please contact me directly at the resort should you need assistance making your next reservation.

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed October 31, 2018

Everything was excellent and Luis was an amazing waiter! My boyfriend and I loved him and were very impressed by his service! Cant wait to go back next time

1  Thank WW T

Dear Valued Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave us the wonderful review! I will be sure to share your kind words with Louis, and the rest of the staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous restaurant. Superb service. Menu a little different than what one might expect. It’s a partial Italian and some seafood. Neither traditional. The veal dish I had was huge. The lobster bisque was very good. The ambiance is special. I would try it a second time now that I understand the concept.

1  Thank EdG484

Dear Valued Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you for choosing to dine with us, and thank you for the kind words! That is exactly what we are going for, fresh seafood, with an Italian influence, and its great to hear you enjoyed your visit. I will be sure to share your nice review with our entire front and back of the house teams. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2018

I loved the pizza - you could taste the fire from the brick oven. They have some great signature cocktails too! The Lobster Bisque was very good. Not the best I've had, but much better than the norm. The wait staff was incredibly friendly and the view of sunset was amazing.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Colleen C

Dear Valued Trip Advisor Guest,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the food, cocktails, and staff, thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! I will be sure to share your review with the entire team. We hope to see you again soon!