“Amazing”

Salty's Island Bar & Grille
Ranked #10 of 787 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$8 - US$39
Description: Clearwater Beach's newest restaurant. Island inspired cuisine. Fresh seafood. Hand crafted signature cocktails. Happy Hour served daily from 11:00am-7:00pm and 10:00pm-Close. Live music. Stunning sunset views.
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend checking out this restaurant when you're in Clearwater. Our server James was super friendly and efficient!

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,043)

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Wife and I had dinner here during our recent stay. We had eaten here in the past and I had the crab legs which are very good but I decided to try the Mahi Mahi this time and I was very disappointed. I ordered mine blackened and it was blackened but not the way I am used to. My meal was blackened not by spices but by being overcooked. The fish had no taste and it took a long time to get a drink. If I return I know to stick to the crab legs and steer clear of the Mahi Mahi.

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Skip all other adult drinks and just get the signature bucket drink. Loved my coconut shrimp, french fries were some of the best we've had, liked the cheesy grits, and the sauce with the calamari appetizer was yummy. Portion sizing was good. The combo platter was huge. We have enough food left over for another meal each!

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Great location if you are visiting the beach. Excellent, friendly service and very good food. The Grouper Tacos and Plantains were fantastic. Jason was great.

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

This place is great. The ahi tuna poke fantastic, Pina Colada was the best we’ve ever had, and the server we had James was terrific, went through the menu with us and was very informative!!