“Great Atmosphere”
Review of Jimmy Hula's

Jimmy Hula's
Ranked #53 of 789 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: Jimmy Hula's Restaurant is the result of over 50 years of global travel by Jimmy Hula himself, scouting out the best waves, experiences, and food across the planet. Avoiding fast food, his personal cooking style evolved to mimic his life; wholesome, healthy, and flavorful! Jimmy Hula's recipes, style, and mindset are the essence of Jimmy Hula's Restaurant, it is an extension of his way of life.
Reviewed October 30, 2018

We enjoyed our meal at Jimmy Hulas. Atmosphere was great and meals were priced great. Happy hour was pretty decent too. I would recommend if you are looking for a quick stop.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank 7_GNA_

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Nearly everything we had was great! The Cabo Trio, Street Tacos, Wipeout, and Tropical Salad. We ordered a kids chicken quesadilla to go for our sleeping toddler. I ended up eating it the next day but would not recommend it. It was dark meat chicken and just not very good.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank dc1223
Reviewed October 4, 2018

My friends who are chefs introduced me to this spot. GREAT menu. The taco selection is excellent. I keep going back to try other stuff. Last time, a salad, excellent. Next time I will try one of their "bowls." Shrimp, fish. Chicken. You want it, they've got it. The beers on tap were great. It was a well staffed, well stocked great selection location. I would highly recommend this one. Every time in I have had an excellent time.

2  Thank Neil T
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

We went here several times during our stay in Clearwater Beach. We had fish tacos, tacos, tuna poke bowl and our threeyearold had fish nuggets which they could serve egg-free because of his egg allegie.

1  Thank karinjstad
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

This place was the best find in Clearwater!! The atmosphere is truly fabulous and the food is even better! The booths have the most comfortable seats ever and service was fast and friendly. The Burt Reynolds burger is a MUST!!!

1  Thank allisonhatcher