“Get the Char Sui Pork Ribs!!!”

Little Lamb Gastropub
Ranked #87 of 785 Restaurants in Clearwater
Reviewed December 31, 2017

Trendy, industrial decor in a small space with a good number of tables but if the word has gotten out this place must get packed. We went for lunch and based on the waiter's recommendation, ordered the Char Sui Pork Ribs. They were amazing!!! Fall-off-the-bone tender, delicious sauce, a cilantro and mint salad to top, and a sweet/salty peanut crumble. It it not something I would usually order but SO glad I did. The Juicy Lucy lamb burger was good but I have had better lamb burgers--it was juicy, wasn't greasy, but just missing something maybe. I'm definitely going back to check out dinner!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Cute little restaurant. Roast beef sandwich was delicious. Wine selection is good for a little place. Love the charred wood walls and pipe lights! Service was good too. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Cute place, very small in a strip mall. Loved the torched wood panels for ambience.

Ok, i'm an enophile and a foodie and this place tickled both my funny bones. Very nice wine list, not extensive, but really good choices and range.

Start with the Lamb Tartare. I've never even heard of that before but it was the bomb. I'd go back just for this app.

Char sui pork ribs were great, so good we got a second round. Charcuterie platter also very good.

Had the hanger steak for entre with the Chimichurri sauce - not big size, but big taste and for $19 it was a steal. Just Really good. I had it Med Rare and the wife well done. Both of us were happy. Others had the burgers (i hear the lamb burger is awesome, but no one had it) and wahoo and pork tenderloin. In a family of 7 picky eaters, everyone went home satisfied.

Grumpy old guy rating: Two thumbs up.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

We had lunch here and were extremely impressed. The food was tasty, well prepared, excellent presentation and good prices.
It's a smallish menu which is great, not too many choices to ponder over.
We had the lamb burger and the char Sui pork. Both excellent.
We will certainly be back

Reviewed October 28, 2017

We loved all selections for our dinner. Good use of spices and flavors, and we loved the use of cilantro, so be sure to ask if you're not a fan. We would definitely make this a 'go to' spot if we were locals. Friendly staff and good service on a weeknight.