“Dinner on Christmas Evening”

Ocean Hai - Asian American Fusion
Ranked #52 of 768 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$26 - US$42
Description: Ocean Hai, specializes in an entirely new approach to dining with our passion for Asian fusion techniques, featuring local and sustainable seafood, farm raised beef, chef crafted sushi, and a fresh raw bar. Blending classic American techniques with adventurous Asian flavors we invite you to discover what's fresh now.
Reviewed December 27, 2017

I was a guest with a family Christmas trip. We stayed in the Wyndham Grand Hotel which is where this restaurant is located. Our dinner reservation was for 8:30 and we were seated as we arrived. We were given a round table which allowed for more conversation. Ocean Hai offered a multi course dinner for a set price. All at the table choose the dinner package. Each course was delivered as appropriately and was hot or cold depending on what was ordered. In my case, every course was delicious. Others chose things that they were not familiar with and were not as happy. It was a little pricey, BUT it was Christmas night and I was pleased. I would certainly return to this location, next time I'm in the area.

1  Thank PalmCoaster285

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful atmosphere, amazing food, simple and elegant. Go for breakfast, lunch or dinner. View of the ocean is perfect. Outside and indoor seating.

1  Thank Rdpage2
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting our Family as they enjoyed their room during a time share promotion they were staying for! Their room was as 7 star as you could ask for. Yes we said 7 Star! But we made one mistake, the 4 of us had dinner in your restaurant, my sushi was fine , but my wife and sister in law got very ill. We did not complain as consider it opening challenges, hope you Get restaurant correct as Hotel is awesome!

3  Thank bobjoness
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Love this place. The chef always amazes me with his new menu and dishes! You can never go wrong with their sushi/ sashimi or really any of their sea food dishes. I have been here many times and have yet to find something did not absolutely please me. For any foodie- it is heaven on the beach!

1  Thank SKJUDD
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Went for the evening fixed price seating, $68 pp. Food was very good, but portion size of turkey served was just ok, and no dark meat, only white meat. Dessert bar was awesome. Was a little disappointed that our window table we reserved was not available, previous group hanging on way past when they should have been gone.