“Top 3 best steaks I've had”

Blinkers Beachside Steakhouse & Lounge
Ranked #61 of 760 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Description: Our brand is a proven winner. This Clearwater restaurant is home to one of Kentucky's premier restaurants. Winner of the "Best Steak" award multiple years we're now located on the beach corner in Clearwater, Florida. Serving dinner nightly, our cozy restaurant boasts the best in steaks featuring our signature seasoning, fresh seafood and innovative pasta dishes. We bring the same focus on delicious food and superior service that made out Kentucky location such a big success. Come, relax and enjoy some of our Kentucky Bourbons, We also feature fine wines, signature cocktails, spirits and craft beer. Live music in the lounge on weekends. Street parking and adjacent parking garage. Come enjoy, nourish and unwind with us. We'll be your local port by the sea.
Reviewed January 18, 2018

Went for dinner on a Saturday. The place was busy. Decor modern and fresh. The servers on top of their game. We started with splitting soup and salad.. Soup was a crab bisque and very well done. My wife had the miso grouper and it was perfectly cooked with a great miso flavor. I had the rib eye steak and what a steak it was. They have a 1500 degree oven giving it a crisp char on outside with a perfectly medium rare inside. It was topped with their blue cheese butter. One of the best steaks i have had.

Overall a great experience
PS. On Sundays they have a $19.00 lobster dinner which we will try.

1  Thank lektor1

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

The ribeye was thin and tough.
Was over priced for the quality the of steak.
Service was excellent. Made the night enjoyable.

1  Thank Michael Z
Reviewed January 11, 2018

My wife and I visited Blinkers for the first time on Sunday evening. WOW!! We hit it right! Sunday night is $19.00 Lobster night!! Yes!! That's $19.00!!! It was awesome!! The 5 oz. Lobster was prepared perfectly. We each had the Lobster Bisque also. It was creamy, decadent and extremely flavorful. It was silky smooth and I could have eaten a bucket full!! The rosemary foccacia bread that accompanied the meal was divine! (especially when dipped in the Lobster bisque!! -- OK, I'm a little bit country!!) then our server was Danielle. She was the BEST!! She took such good care of us. Even offering other top places to eat while we were at the beach. I would HIGHLY recommend Blinkers is you are at Clearwater Beach. The prices are reasonable for a mid-to upper scale restaurant -- but not stuffy and over-priced. We will definitely be going back during our stay at Clearwater Beach!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

BEST STEAK EVER!
I had the 22oz. Prime Bone-in Ribeye, Medium Rare, with Cognac Peppercorn Sauce and creamed spinach. Amazing seasoning. It was the best steak I have ever had! And I’ve had a lot of steaks.
It was paired with the Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, aged in an Oak Bourbon Barrel.
Tammy had the All Natural Chicken and the Chop Salad. She enjoyed it.
Dan D was our server and he was awesome.
We will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Let's just say I only have a picture of our appetizers because the prime ribeye is sooo amazing I could not wait to carve into it. Next time I'll try to contain myself. The atmosphere is warm the staff is amazing (Larry was our server) and attentive. This is a definitively the best steak house on Clearwater Beach.