“Excellent food and great service”
Review of Crabby's Dockside

Crabby's Dockside
Ranked #27 of 789 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Description: A new crab has emerged! Enjoy 3 beautiful stories with incredible views of Clearwater Beach. Free parking is offered in the Municipal Marina parking lot after 6:00pm.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My teenage son and I were visiting Clearwater beach on holiday and Crabby's was recommended to us by the Uber taxi driver. So we tried it. Stacy served us, and she was excellent. The food was great, and we generally had a lovely meal. Would come again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had dinner with friends at Crabby's. Service was quick, the beer was cold and the food was good. I had the fried oysters. Although they where not very big there was an ample portion and they tasted fresh and good. The only issue is parking. There is plenty of 30 minute parking in the lot adjacent to the restaurant but who wants to run out every 30 minutes to feed the meter. A nearby lot with longer times was packed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I ate supper Sunday evening ( November 11,2018) at Crabby’s . Our food was very good ,I had Shrimp Alfredo and my husband had one of the Grouper entrees.
Our server was Adam and he did such a great job.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came in their with family a few nights ago had such a fun experience. Great food with such an amazing sunset. Adam was our server, very enthusiastic personality and had a lot of other great recommendations on where else to spend our time in pinellas county. I purchased the bairdi and was very wonderful and delicious. Plan on coming back in very soon. Hope Adam will be working that night i come back. 10/10 experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been to Crabby's before, and it's just as good as I remember. Had drinks and calamari at the bar on the 3rd floor. The food was very good and the view was truly great. It's open-air: there's a roof to shield you from the sun for the most part, but there's no windows so it's like 20ft to the ceiling with nothing between you and the ocean air. Was there at sunset. Gotta mention the bartender Phrank again like in my last review-- friendly, energetic, and makes you feel welcome. Effortlessly connects with people.

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Crabby's Dockside? Share your experiences!