“Authentic Italian”

Forlini's
Ranked #96 of 734 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: FORLINI FAMILY owned and operated Italian restaurant on Clearwater Beach since 1981. We offer authentic Italian Cuisine, an Award Winning Wine List and Full Liquor Bar.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Terrific spot for authentic Italian food and excellent service! A great spot to escape the crowds for a romantic dinner.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Was vacationing in Clearwater and was in the mood for some good italian food. SOOOOO glad we tried it, we even went back the next night and they remembered us, nice touch. Was greeeted very warmly by a man I think his name was Lucca. Our servers were Faven and Dave. They were both GREAT. I had the most amazing meatballs and the warm rolls and dipping oil(LOTS of basil YUM) was the best EVER!!!!!!!! Try this family italian restaurant if ever in Clearwater. You WON'T be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Visited Clearwater Beach in November. Ate at Forlini's for dinner - my husband and I still talk about our meal there and the service! I had the lamb chops - OMG - BEST ever!! My husband had chicken parm - again - he rates in in the top 5 of all time meals he's had. Service was impeccable. Atmosphere perfect (quiet and romantic). Will definitely visit again when in Clearwater.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I love osso bucco and I ordered it. The osso bucco itself was good. However, it was served with spaghetti and red sauce. The two tastes clashed. I was supposed to have cream of mushroom soup. Soup was brought to me that didn't look like mushroom at all. When I questioned our server she said that they were out of mushroom soup so she brought pasta fagioli instead. I was never asked, it was bad, I sent it back. Nothing else was offered. Not good.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Wonderful food, wonderful waitress! Great customer service experience with a seasoned, friendly waitress!