“Good times”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Great service ! Quickly seated and attended too , fast service great Wings and very good Beer Selection . Waitress were very cool and kept checking on us for service. Great place and lots of t.v. for great games.

Barbara R, General Manager at The WingHouse of Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you for your review. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Normally when you place an order with Uber Eats you can forget receving certain things that you order like the sauces or the special instructions on your items.

This is not the case at Winghouse of Clearwater. This is because they employ workers like Abby, who ensure all of your requests are met.

The food water delicious and hot and correct. Good job guys!

Chris M, Manager at The WingHouse of Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Hi Ariel,

Thank you so much for the kind compliment. Abby is definitely a great asset to our team, she's amazing at what she does and we're glad to know that she ensured all of your request.

We hope to see you soon, and we can't wait to receive another Uber Eats from you!

Thank you.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

the food is absolutely horrible, I would never recommend this place to anyone. all the waitress look like they are 12 years old walking around in skimpy outfits. I would be able to look past that if the food was any good. but it wasn't. and we had the wings. horrible don't waste your time or money.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

Please beware. If you have a to go order, please do yourself a favor and check the quality before leaving. I picked up an order containing three orders of boneless wings. It was the worst food I've ever seen. Burnt beyond recognition. All three orders. Cook should have been fired after this was returned. Should have been thrown in trash after burning or cooking. Good luck to all who don't heed my advise. Consider yourself warned.

Chris M, Manager at The WingHouse of Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Rxtrader33764, first and foremost, I would like to extend an apology on behalf of my team and I for overcooking your boneless wings, it was unacceptable and we will rectify this immediately. I truly understand if you wish to not place a to-go order with us in the future, but I urge you to please give us a call at 727-724-9464 or email us at clearwater25@winghouse.com; for we would love to personally invite you and your guest to dine a meal on us. Once again, I apologize for your to-go experience, but I want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this feedback. Thank you.

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat and drink. Locals hangout. Nothing better. My favorite choice. Reasonable prices for sure. Love the Girls

Chris M, Manager at The WingHouse of Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Hey Spooky1850,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for these awesome compliments. We're super excited to be your favorite choice, and we'll continue to do our best to stay as that. Thank you again Spooky1850!!