“Fast ”

Tampa Bay Grand Prix
Ranked #5 of 15 Fun & Games in Clearwater
More attraction details
Owner description: Tampa Bay Grand Prix is a unique indoor go karting facility with two locations in the Tampa Bay area. Locations are in Sabal Park in Tampa and the Ulmerton area in Clearwater/St Petersburg. Come and race with our electric Italian pro-karts that reach speeds of up to 50 mph! Our tracks are designed for speed and challenge. The Tampa location has two tracks with two completely different layouts. Compete against friends, family, and other racing enthusiasts. Our facilities use the latest and safest equipment and technology. As every race ends, you will have your own personal race results. Even as you are racing, you will be able to view your lap times from a projector screen located right on the track. Tampa Bay Grand Prix welcomes walk-in racers 7 days a week, and we also take reservations for corporate events, birthdays, and private parties. We have private rooms available for your special event. Enjoy our comfortable lounge area equipped with flat-screens for your viewing pleasure, and free Wi-Fi.
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Cool lobby and fast carts. Much faster then I expected. Arms will be a little sore after 5 laps. Staff was friendly and they let you drive hard.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"refreshments"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed December 24, 2017

EXCELLENT!! I stumbled across this place looking for a venue to have my sons 16th birthday party. The young lady who assisted me when I initially called was very polite and really informative, she took the time to explain everything to me and assisted me without hesitation throughout the booking process. I was leery at one point because the price per person was kind of steep (45) but we went forward anyway and it was the best decision we could’ve made. I came in the day before to finalize the reservation and again that process was seemless! She showed me the party room that we had for 2 hours and a lil tour of the facility.
When we arrived for the party set up, the room was clean and the tables were all set, tablecloths, plates, cutlery and 2 two liter sodas of our choice were provided. We also had a choice of a T-shirt or a cake that was included with the package (my son picked the cake and it was HUGE & FANTASTIC we were all surprised at the cake!)
The pack also included 3 races and the kids absolutely LOVED EVERY MINUTE! The ladies behind the counter Becca, Alexis and Cierra..... I cannot say enough good things about them, they were so very helpful (THANK YOU) and the guys out on the track Srdjan, Ray, Kenny and Brendan were again just GREAT! The experience definitely outweighed the price and My son, friends and family truly enjoyed ourselves. If I could give this business a 20 I would without hesitation! Thank you all for making his special day EPIC!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I took my 15 year old and my 10 year old sons, and they loved it. Once we for there, I even decided to do it. My 10 year drive the adult cart, and he was just fine. No concerns or worries at all. Track is very fast but very safe. We'll come back

Reviewed December 6, 2017

AN awesome staff with a good sense of humor.. Have budget pkgs. for all. Being a racer I did not need the tutorial but it is a must for first time racers.. No better fun for the $.....