Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fun

Facility: clean, visually appealing. Location: poor, hard to find, surrounded by large messy... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2018
Brianna J
Good place

It is a good place to visit with my friends but some cars their are not in good shape it need to be... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2018
Saleh A
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Clearwater
from US$22.89
More Info
from US$40.00
More Info
All reviews go karts lap times a lot of fun great fun track races cars blast safety facility refreshments
Reviewed December 24, 2017

EXCELLENT!! I stumbled across this place looking for a venue to have my sons 16th birthday party. The young lady who assisted me when I initially called was very polite and really informative, she took the time to explain everything to me and assisted me without hesitation throughout the booking process. I was leery at one point because the price per person was kind of steep (45) but we went forward anyway and it was the best decision we could’ve made. I came in the day before to finalize the reservation and again that process was seemless! She showed me the party room that we had for 2 hours and a lil tour of the facility.
When we arrived for the party set up, the room was clean and the tables were all set, tablecloths, plates, cutlery and 2 two liter sodas of our choice were provided. We also had a choice of a T-shirt or a cake that was included with the package (my son picked the cake and it was HUGE & FANTASTIC we were all surprised at the cake!)
The pack also included 3 races and the kids absolutely LOVED EVERY MINUTE! The ladies behind the counter Becca, Alexis and Cierra..... I cannot say enough good things about them, they were so very helpful (THANK YOU) and the guys out on the track Srdjan, Ray, Kenny and Brendan were again just GREAT! The experience definitely outweighed the price and My son, friends and family truly enjoyed ourselves. If I could give this business a 20 I would without hesitation! Thank you all for making his special day EPIC!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I took my 15 year old and my 10 year old sons, and they loved it. Once we for there, I even decided to do it. My 10 year drive the adult cart, and he was just fine. No concerns or worries at all. Track is very fast but very safe. We'll come back

Reviewed December 6, 2017

AN awesome staff with a good sense of humor.. Have budget pkgs. for all. Being a racer I did not need the tutorial but it is a must for first time racers.. No better fun for the $.....

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Los empleados fueron cordiales y siempre atentos! El mejor lugar para llevar amistades y familiares.

An amazing experience! Staff members were friendly and providing a class A service. A must do with friends and family!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

We went to Tampa Bay Grand Prix as part of a Bachelor party.
It was an Amazing experience, and Soo much Fun.
HIGHLY Recommended !!