Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
It's not just about golf!

This place is a gem with a restaurant. Very good food and friendly staff. A must try when in the... read more

Reviewed April 26, 2017
MichelleO2615
Keeps getting better

I've been golfing at the Belleview Biltmore for three years and they continue to improve. It's not... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2017
MikeT545454
Belleair Beach, Florida

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Clearwater
from US$26.75
from US$185.00
from US$20.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 17, 2015

This Donald Ross golf course is a gem! I played 2 days in a row and from the time you arrive, to the pro shop help, to the starters and rangers, all are friendly and willing to help!! Since I was a solo, the starter grouped me with a 3 local residents. Great playing companions and very friendly!! I played the course 2 years ago and it is in better shape today! Bunkers have been reworked and the greens were in great shape! Fairways and tee boxes also in great shape!! 1st day we had a golf league in front of us we played in 4 hrs.30 minutes! 2nd day played in 4 hrs.Easy to book tee times and cost is very reasonable. $55 including cart is a great deal!!
Highly Recommend this golf course!! I will return on our next visit!!

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed July 29, 2015 via mobile

Played 18 with my 16 year old son on 7/29/2015. We had a good time. They are reworking all their bunkers. They have also received a LOT of rain recently. Those things combined for a barely playable course. Our feet were soaked after 2-3 holes. There is lots of sod around the bunkers as well. I am not sure if it's rain related but there are gaps in between some of the sod. Doesn't look real good right now. The staff were great. Real warm and accommodating. The reason for my mediocre rating was the condition of the course.

Date of experience: July 2015
Tyler A, Manager at Belleview Biltmore Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2015

Hello Todd

Thanks for your review! All of Pinellas County has received close to 20 inches of rain in about a week's time. That is a tremendous amount in such a short span of time. Our crews have been hard at work whenever there is a break in the skies to get out there and get the course back to where it should be. The newly planted sod has not had any time to be able to set in and that is what caused some of that sod to come apart. We apologize about any unplayable course conditions. If we thought it was totally unplayable we would not open our course. We are very glad you got to at least come out and give it a try during your vacation. We hope you come back next year when all of our renovations are set in place and we dry up quite a bit and you can see the true beauty of Belleview Biltmore Golf Club. Thanks again and have great day!

Reviewed May 12, 2015

...but really needs some TLC. I'm a bit of a golf snob, but this place is far too nice to be so ordinary. The layout is great, but the condition is so-so and the bunkers are not groomed well. The clubhouse looks amazing from the outside, but is tired inside. Staff is nice and they welcome singles.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank WallStPete
Tyler A, Manager at Belleview Biltmore Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2015

Hello and thanks for your review for our course and clubhouse. We understand your concerns about the golf course. We wanted to let you know starting in the early part of June we are undergoing almost $500,000 in renovations. The bunkers will be the first thing that will be worked on. We are removing some bunkers and for the ones that we do not remove we are digging out and replacing with all white G angle sand to make the bunkers more playable and more aesthetically pleasing. We are also leveling and re shaping majority of the tee boxes as well as re doing the drainage. We hope you will come back in the fall and experience the difference. Thanks again for your review and we hope you have a great day !

Reviewed February 10, 2015

Booked my tee time alone ended up golfing with another man from the same city i am from, staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and helpful. I will gladly come back for another round of golf in the future!

Date of experience: February 2015
3  Thank JoshuaVermette
Reviewed January 20, 2015

Nice setting for a golf course. Sparse club. Dining room available for functions. Unfortionately banquet room is at a 90 degree angle from the bar and barely a few feet away; but a buffet features nice items for salds including artichoke hearts. Staff is unobtrusive.

Date of experience: January 2015