“Awesome View & Great Drinks”

Jimmy's Crow's Nest
Ranked #45 of 756 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located on our 10th floor, Jimmy's Crow's Nest is the place to unwind after a day at the beach or a day of work. Our rooftop bar features views of the Intracoastal, downtown Clearwater, North Clearwater Beach, and the Gulf of Mexico. There is no better place to watch a sunset!
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

This place has an awesome view and the drinks are great. Watched the sunset with my husband, very romantic. Would recommend Jimmy's Crow's Nest to everyone.

1  Thank DianaLovesTravel

Reviewed February 20, 2016

It doesn't get better than this panoramic view of the marina and the gulf with a drink in your hand!

Reviewed February 19, 2016

On top of Pier 60 hotel, great place for snack and drinks. Pay for the view, service very good. Gets crowded during happy hour.

Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

I tell everyone about this place. When I moved here from michigan 8 months ago, I had to find my new hot spot, and this is it.

Reviewed February 15, 2016

enjoyed sunset with rooftop views of the ocean and both bays. don't miss location when we are in town.

Been to Jimmy's Crow's Nest? Share your experiences!