“Nice atmosphere”
Review of Columbia

Columbia
Reserve with OpenTable
Columbia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 767 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Cuban, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Waterfront dining at its finest! Family-owned & operated for more than 112 years, Columbia has earned acclaim for its old-world charm & award-winning Spanish/Cuban cuisine & wine list. Join us for century-old family recipes like Paella "a la Valenciana," Filet Mignon "Columbia," & fresh seafood specialties. Sample a fine Spanish wine like Torres, Montecillo or Campillo. Don't miss our world-famous Original 1905(R) Salad, named "One of America's Top 10 Best Salads" by USA Today -- The only restaurant in Florida to be named. Whether you choose a table looking out onto the radiant blue waters of the Intracoastal Waterway from the Mediterranean dining room, or experience the casual atmosphere from our outdoor deck on the water, you can enjoy the cuisine that has consistently been voted Tampa Bay's Favorite. Casual attire is fine, but we don't allow sleeveless shirts on men. We are a sister to the Columbia in Tampa's Ybor City, founded in 1905. Children's menu available. Open 365-days a year, including all holidays.
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

The Clearwater location is perfect for a romantic setting. The food was phenomenal. There's seating on an outdoor deck overlooking the Intercoastal Waterway. Should you choose the outdoor seating keep an eye on your food as the seagulls will swoop down and snatch it up. Overall it was a great experience my wife enjoyed it also.

Thank S. S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,319)

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

We ate at the bar and had a wonderful time. Phil and Amanda were great! The food was great. We had been to this restaurant at another location. The menu is huge and there is something for everyone!

Reviewed August 7, 2016

The Columbia in Clearwater, Florida has a warm inviting atmosphere at the edge of Saint Petersburg Bay with great works of art and wandering minstrels. The food and service are outstanding. The motif is Spanish.

Reviewed August 7, 2016

I had the Mahi Mahi and it was so good. Bread was so good. First time I saw servers wear sunglasses. Inside and outside dining. The salad looks awesome and they make tableside mojitos. We went there for my Birthday.

Reviewed August 7, 2016

Having moved to West Palm for many years I am now back in the Tampa area again. This afforded me with the chance of recent to visit a new location of the Columbia Ybor City. I spent a week at a local condo for some beach time, and tried the new location. The ambiance was very nice, but there seemed to be light patron traffic...not very busy. The meal was reasonable cost, and the service was good. However, while the taste was there my meat was a bit tough...considering that they were not rushed I feel that this should not have happened (a little more cooking time would have done the trick) Otherwise the visit was overall good, and I would recommend a reasonable treat for yourself if your of a mind for some Latin cuisine which they have been famous for for well over a hundred years now.

Been to Columbia? Share your experiences!