“awesome place”

Ranked #79 of 777 Restaurants in Clearwater
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a wonderful place!!! Staff was excellent as well as the food!!!!! Try the pretzel bites, to die for!!!! I went there on the 17th of for september and can't wait to go back!!! (awesome dinner for my birthday).

Mellow C, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Happy Birthday Karen! Thank you the great review! We are glad you came to celebrate with us and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Definitely call and order before going. They have a large variety, including vegan, and it is good pizza (for Florida), but it took me 30 minutes to get the pizza from the time I ordered. I have been here twice and had the same experience both times.

It is a very large place with lots of seating and a bar.

Mellow C, Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our pizza, even if it is just for Florida. It does taker a little longer for our pies, everything is fresh, made to order and cooked in a stone oven. I do apologize for the wait, 30 mins is long even for us. We normally quote about 20 mins on a normal night. I hope you will stop by again soon, I assure you we will work hard to not let that happen again.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

GREAT first experience at the Mellow Mushroom!!!
The mushroom soup was delicious! The House Works pizza was delicious! We were eight in our party and there were no problems with seating, ordering or receiving our food in a timely manner. This place will definitely be on my radar in future visits!

Mellow C, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you for the GREAT review! We look forward to your future visits! Stay Mellow Friend!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Never disappointed every time we try Mellow Mushroom. Very clean nice restaurant with excellent pizza. We tried the the chicken wings this time even though they were very tasty they were very small really not worth $10.

Thank you for the kind words friend! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The pizzas are incredible. Everyone at the table trully enjoyed it after our day at the beach . Also the chicken salad sandwich was good. Too bad they did not have the choc stout. Can't remember our waiters name but his possitive and upbeat personality added to this review. My wife this one is better than the one in sandford lol. Great pizzas!

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you liked our new chicken sandwiches! We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!