“Romantic and delicious ”

Villa Bellini Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Bellini Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 777 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$16 - US$55
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Italian cuisine in a historic building. A relaxed atmosphere with 256 seats & multiple private rooms. Two wine cellars with about 500 different wines to select from. Ever changing specials on the dinner menu. Full bar. 70 different whiskeys to choose from. Catering to weddings we can do it all.
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Some of the best Italian I’ve ever eaten. Waiter was wonderful and pours from the bar were stout. Highly recommended for a romantic evening.

V B, General Manager at Villa Bellini Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

I love Villa Bellini and dine here whenever I visit Clearwater. I love everything about it from the service to the food. The gnocchi was my favorite, but this time I fell in love with the osso bucco. So tender and yummy. I especially like that they serve it with flat pasta and only the osso bucco sauce.

V B, General Manager at Villa Bellini Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Thank you so much for you positive review! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2017

We came for a 2PM lunch to celebrate a birthday. The ambiance of this former home is unique...you feel you are in one of the finer Ristoranti di Italia.

My Polenta with Sausage was very good. The dinner salad ordered by my sister was returned and the comment was made that they will take it off the menu.

I will return. However, i would suggest that the service become more attentive and refined to the point it is comparable to a $50/plate ristorante...at these prices and the elegance of the restaurant the working hours of the kitchen should not be of concern for the customer.

This stated in order to be helpful.

Thank you for your review. We appoligise for salad. We try to continue to educate our staff and have high expectations for our food and service. We are always trying to get better.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, great atmosphere & friendly service ❤️Taste like food was homemade. The bread was sooooo good, I think I ate 6 slices

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We always have excellent dining experience at this lovely Itailian restaurant. From the house made pastas, great seafood and steaks there is absolutely something for everyone on this menu...and save room for one of the many delectable desserts. They have a very large wine selection plus bartenders that really know how to make a great drink...from a perfectly chilled Martini to a Manhattan .

Love your positive review! Thank you so much!