My wife and I found this place by necessity of needing lodging for the night. What a great find for us. Stayed Sat. the 25th of Feb. 2012 and returned the 28th for our last night in Fl.The breakfast was great with many choices. Took us only 15 minutes to get TPA and easily . The beach was about 20 minutes and truly beautiful. Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Central is your gateway to Gulf Coast adventure. When you make us your home base during your Florida stay, you'll find yourself nearby all the attractions you're looking forward to and surrounded by all the amenities you need. Enjoy our free Wi-Fi, cable TV, pool, business center, laundry facilities, and more while you're our guest. Plus, start your day off with a free breakfast before heading out to the beach, the golf course, Busch Gardens, Brighthouse Field, Clearwater Marine Aquarium, Ruth Eckerd Hall, and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Buena Vista Hotel
- Buena Vista Motel
- Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Central Florida