New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #53 of 94 Hotels in Clearwater
Toronto, Canada
“Nice hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

Hotel was nice and close to the beach just a brief drive. Lots of stuff near by: Target, Walmart, good restaurants and coffee shops

Room was average size nice pool and friendly staff

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Leslie P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Clermont, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

I stayed in ths hotel last year when i decided to brimg my family for a last minute long weeend stay near thhe beach. Not only was I very pleased with the service, the breakfast was a lot better than we expected and the accomodations were great. My favorite area would have to have been the hotel pool...we enjoyed it till very late into the evening along with many of the other guests that were present my kids were ecstatic that not only were they able to go to the beach but we had a picnic by the pool with a stove (grill) for the guests to use. At the time they had a girl that although not very good she was playing avoustic guitar and was taking requests from the guests.It definetly added to the ambience.I look forward to repeating the experience, and plan on returning for years to come, since for the price i think it really is a steal. This is by far my favorite hotel/ motel, and I have stayed in them for long term due to work.

Room Tip: we got a king right across from the pool deck very nice!!
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Jackie N
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

hi! I was in this hotel for 8 nights. I can not complain. Room was very nice and clean, there was also coffee maker with free coffee (they give you every day 2 for free), tv cable and nice shower room and huge bed + wifi in your room!!! Breakfast was also nice. They had all kinds of food - cereals, waffles, fruits, jogurts, etc and DELICIOUS coffee!! You could also take food to your room which I did every morning - I always took 2 apples and 2 bananas :D Mall and stores are pretty close too. I think this place is perfect for family because swimming pool is front of your room/apartment. One bad thing is that beach is too far away. Once I walked and it took me 2 hours to get there, so you would rather to take a car. Stuff was really nice and friendly !

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

It was a good price! When we went down to ask for extra towels, they sent a guy to our room to drop them off instantly. It was very quick service! Breakfast was free and good. The rooms were clean. Also, the pool was heated and big! The television also had many channels to choose from and the room had free wifi! My families stay was overall excellent!

• Stayed April 2012
Vero Beach, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

We have just returned from a four night stay at this motel. The location could not be any better. A very easy walk to the ballpark, short drive to Clearwater beaches, and many restaurants in the area. A complimentary Continental breakfast was more than adequate--bagels, pastries, yogurt, fruit, juice, coffee. The pool area was very nice and relaxing. The room and the bathroom appeared clean. The furnishings and decor though were dated and worn. The blanket was rough and I did not want it on the bed--never mind my body. The first morning there I awoke to a very large, dying bug on the carpet. I'm a Florida resident and have gotten over the bug thing, but this was larger than a Palmetto. I couldn't shake the "yuk" factor the rest of my stay. I researched places to stay before reserving this one and I can't remember why I chose Travelodge. I would stay here again next year but only if the savings were significant because there are other hotels in the same area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Wilmington, Delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I had a problem with my room the 1st night I checked in. When I asked the front desk what they could to make up for my inconvenience, she called the owner and called me back to let me know they removed the charge from my credit card and gave me the room free of charge.

When we came back there to stay again 2 days later, they had upgraded us to a two-room suite (at no additional charge) with a full kitchen, living room and bedroom with a balcony overlooking the pool area. What a classy way to make up for a mistake! Thank you.

Room Tip: Near the pool is nice!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Istanbul
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

We used the stay at this location when it was econolodge. The most of the things changed since than . We liked the pool very much . I would definately recommend

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family