This is an absolutely gorgeous Hilton Hotel right on the beach.
The reception area is on the first floor and is bright and airy. The staff are so friendly and welcoming.
There is a car park underneath the hotel and is $7 per night.
The bedrooms are lovely and really bright. We had a double/double with a partial Gulf View – the only thing that blocked our view was the top of a palm tree – we could see the Pier, the Beach, the Sea, the Park and the Street – a perfect view!! Our room also had a balcony.
The hotel has 2 pools and plenty of sun-loungers, with new cushions – really comfortable. There is a pool bar which serves reasonably priced food and drinks.
The continental breakfast is extensive and plentiful – with cereals, fruit, yoghurt, meat, cheese, breads, muffins, juice and Starbucks coffee.
We love this hotel and will definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Florida