I had a 3 night stay at this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed it. The beach is great with powdery white sand and gentle waves. We called the hotel directly and booked with a goverment rate and got the hotel for half of what was advertised with all the hotel booking websites. We had an ocean view and enjoyed the balcony. We couldnt hear the ocean waves, and did hear traffic noise when sitting out there, but it wasn't anything to really complain about. We did self park and one night had to search for a spot, but eventually was able to find one. The staff was very helpful with pointing out restaurant recommendations. Loved the Frenchy's just a short walk down the beach. There was a refrigerator in our room which was great. There was two pools and we did use one of them, but the chlorine was so strong, it actually faded our suits with just a couple minute dip. There was a pool girl taking drink orders which also was a plus. There is a tiki bar on the beach, but we did not visit. I would recommend this hotel because of it being directly on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa Florida