The Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel was a delightful stay! It is right next door to the beach so not far to go at all. They have a lovely buffet there which is open in the morning for breakfast and in the evening for dinner. The gift shop they have is really nice and the people that worked there are very polite and seem to really like children. The hotel rooms are luxurious but where we were, you could hear some noise in the night from other rude people next door. Also the very large mirror was right next to the bed so when you stood to see yourself, you could'nt see your legs because the bed was in the way. The bathrooms were nice and clean as well. The hotel has two outdoor pools which are very blue and heated- therefore making it very relaxing. Outside, the atmosphere is amazing, especially in the evening when music is playing and you can walk along the pier. Unfortunately, our stay was only for 6 night's and i didn't want to leave!!! There are shops and nice, American style restaurant/diners just up the road. Making it only a quick five minute walk away. I would definitely recommend The Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel and I hope to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Florida