We stayed at the Hilton for a week in May. You just can't beat the loacation. You walk-out the hotel...right into the white sandy beach. They have a Tiki bar right on the beach to keep you hydrated with your favorit beverage. It's also right next to Pier 60. You can walk to many restaurants and shops. The staff was very friendly, always asking how we were doing. The Valet attendants were especially helpfull with maps, directions, advice, etc. Room view was amazing...overlooking the Gulf & Pier 60. I would recommend asking for a room facing South. Small balcony, but great for two people to relax on. If you're going to spend time on the beach, you're probably going to want to rent the umbrella & chairs. One day is about $27, or you can get a package for several days a little cheaper.....well worth the money. Parking is $7/day. You can eat breakfast, lunch or dinner outside, overlooking the beach...pretty goof food, too.
The sunsets were a real treat. It seemed like the sun sets directly in front of the Hilton.
You can obviously stay at less expensive places, however, in this case...you get what you pay for. You won't be dissappointed....we had a great time...can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Florida