“Great wings and pulled pork”
Review of Smokey Bones

Smokey Bones
Ranked #73 of 789 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Had the smoked wings and wife had the pulled pork sandwich. Both were very good. The service was good as well!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Wonderful lunch venue. Great service, immediate seating, good food. We enjoyed our meals immensely. Great menu variety.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I’m not a huge wing fan but my family is so we went to Smokey bones for dinner last night after a basketball tournament. It was fantastic, even I loved the wings. They were the plumpest with little to no fat on them because of the way they cook them. We also got pulled pork, brisket and a rack of ribs. Everything was fantastic and again I am not typically a fan of barbecue so coming from me, anyone who likes this type of food will absolutely love it.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, excellent food, very new to writing reviews, but we read reviews to see how a restaurant we never been to is. Will definitely return. It was a nice treat that management stopped by to see how are evening was!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018

We go there to share a full rack of ribs and 2 sides - more than enough for two people.
The ribs are meaty and very good and literally fall off the bone - there are several types of sauces at the table to choose from as well as the sauce that comes on the ribs from the kitchen. There are several standard and premium *(upcharge) sides to choose from. My fries were not very hot and lacked any flavor - my wife got the broccoli. In the past we have had the sweet potato fries, baked beans and onion rings which were very good. My wife had a club soda which at $2.99 is overpriced. The service and delivery of our meal was very good.

Date of visit: May 2018