Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
US$119
Holiday Inn Express Clermont(Clermont)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$81
US$75
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$108
US$101
US$62
US$55
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont(Clermont)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$101
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$61
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
10,870 results
All reviewsbedroom unitbuccaneer bayfamily vacationnice resortmini golfbig kahunagrocery storemain poolall ageswasher and dryerwater parktime sharezip linerecommend this resorttimeshare presentationspring breakgreat vacation
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I always look at reviews, so decided I should actually write one. So here it goes. I would recommend this place if you can get into the newer units. I called a few days before and made a request for the 400 or 500 buildings which are the newer units. Our good sized, 2 bedroom unit was very clean and well stocked for our 4 nights. Never saw a bug! We loved the heated pool, walk up bar, and several different activities they offered. We did get asked a few times to do the the timeshare presentation breakfast but we declined and they were fine with that. We visited Disney 3 of the days and it was about 20 mins. from resort to disney's parking lot. One day we came back mid day just to hang around the pool and then went back for the parade and fireworks. This property is close(less than 5 mins. by car) to Publix grocery, gas stations, and restaurants. Great security. They had an actual person at the security gate everytime we drove up.
Only cons to this property were some construction was going on at 7am that woke me up. We also went over to the kiddie water play area and on a hot day would be fun but water is not heated.

3  Thank Diane K
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Even though I was talked into coming back and it was a costly trip with airline tickets, rental car, etc. We had a wonderful 2 bedroom suite, big kitchen , king size bed in the master and since we ended up with just 2 of us instead of the 4 we had planned we had a good time. It was clean and beautiful, couldn't use the pools as the weather was too cool for us, but, outside of our villa was a childrens water play park and it looked like great fun. We did not upgrade to the 2 bedroom as it costs too much to get there, so we will be happy with our 1 bedroom villa and use the time share in other places. The sales person, Nick was very nice and not pushy. It was fun, but like I say very expensive to go there for a sales presentation.Glad we took in the Kennedy Space Center, that made it worthwhile.plus visiting relatives.

Room Tip: The Villas are very special. We were on the ground floor and heard very little noise from above us. Only walking around once in awhile.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanne H
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Reading some of the other reviews, I feel bad that things happened to these visitors. I'm not saying I didn't have issues, like a missing fry pan when I went to make breakfast, but within minutes, they had it at my front door. There are great things to do with the kids at the resort, they may not want to leave to walk the parks. Mouse boats for kids 12 years old, make them feel like big kids, driving a motor boat on the lake. Adults can jet ski, and for the more laid back crowd there are paddle boats that are adorable, a pink flamingo, yellow ducky, white swan, and a green dragon for the young guys who wouldn't be caught dead in one of the others. There is a floating water park, and putt putt golf for a small fee. Basketball courts, tennis courts, water park, beach, bars, restaurant, and lots of buildings to chose from if you are not happy. Publix is close by, so you can stock up on goodies for your room. Feels like home to me. I am a owner here, and own with Hilton and Marriott also. I am tough to please, and most places I go, I find issues with somewhat. I think Summer Bay is a great place if you like to have a kitchen, a washer and dryer in your unit and lots of activities for your kids. If you are looking for a luxury resort, this is not for you. If you like a home away from home feel, this is for you. I enjoy making breakfast and getting my laundry done on vacation. Others may not. I like to lay out by a pool or lake and not run to a park every day. You are close to the parks, but not on top of the craziness that is Orlando. I saw a lot of generations of families together at Summer Bay, some fishing, some riding the surrey bikes. This is a laid back resort. It may not be the most modern, there is internet service that is free at the clubhouse, and flat panel tvs in the living room, but it is not meant to be a high rise, glass and steel resort. Summer Bay is a great resort to escape from the rat race. Coming from NY, that means a lot to me, but may not be for everyone. By the way, the people who stay at this resort are friendly, warm, and my kids always find other kids to hang out with, and I always find people to chat with.

Room Tip: If you need an elevator building or a ground floor request it. I like to be close to the Clubhouse, and lake. Little kids may want to be close to the water playground, families without kids may want to stay away from these areas. Houses are also available with little screened in pools.
3  Thank Ppbny1761
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We visited Summer Bay "Resort" on a timeshare deal from 2/14-2/18/2012.

Here's the plus - it's not far from Disney, they give you a lot of space, and there is a supermarket within walking distance. That's about where it ends.

Here's where the good ends....1. The staff at the front desk is very young and inexperienced - they don't make you feel like you can trust them with your credit card info or that your are at a resort - more like a kids' party place staff; moreover 2. The place was DIRTY. When we arrived after 11pm with 2 kids, we had to call the front desk to send someone in to change the sheets - that weren't clean. They offered to change our room - but I wasn't convinced another room would be better. One of the guys who came to see what I called the front desk about (and to change the sheets) said that they've recently hired a new cleaning crew and there are a lot of issues. That is an understatement! I've attached some photos of the air vent, tile, counter, shower and carpet. Basically, the place is in need of an overhaul. These maintence issues stem from neglect over time - not one-off missed cleaning. Also, the place just smells musty and all the sheets and blankets are old. Definitely not "resort" quality.

Also - the time share presentation was supposed to last 90 min - after 2 hours, I reminded the manager it was time to wrap up. They couldn't understand why we weren't buying.

Well - low and behold, we left a day early b/c we couldn't take it anymore.

5  Thank MBTraveller77
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I was nervous after reading some of these posts, but was pleasantly surprised and would go back again. This resort has so many activities that you don't need to leave. There are activities for kids as well as adults. The resort has five pools which are nicely heated. We went to each pool. Our last full day, resort had a family party at the Big Kahuna pool which was fun. The resort also has tennis court, basketball court, shuffle board, horse shoes, playground area, volley ball, game room, minature putt putt, activity center and two bars. The staff were great and very friendly. They also had two nights where they showed movies at the pool.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor. I'm not sure if lower level rooms can hear the noise from above. With tile floors, you can probably hear chairs scraping on the floor.
1  Thank CindyPec