US$159
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$130
US$120
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$163
  • Pool
US$91
US$89
US$100
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$119
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$85
US$83
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
1,145 results
All reviewsfire pitstarbucks coffeemineral poolparking lotkennedy space centerhot tubnice balconypre cruisepool arearon jon's surf shopfront desk staffgreat roomgreat place to stayhampton innlate checkspace coastdisney cruise
Reviewed January 8, 2018

There was a cruise going out the next day and the hotel was packed. There was a lot going on around the hotel and that carried on to the 2nd floor were I was staying. The room was fine, one king bed. Lots of space. Friendly check-in staff.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Monica A, Guest Services Associate at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Dear Kevin S.,

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are glad that you enjoyed our large room and courteous staff. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

We booked a suite to be more confortable over the New Year. The suite was large but the bathroom tiny and very out of date. The suite also needed an urgent refurbishing: damp carpet and not very fresh look. On top of that no amenities, no bathrobe nor any sign of service. Not impressed. Lobby area loud and unconfortable with a starbuck cafe. No place to relax. The staff not very knowledgeable about the Kennedy space center and could not give directions to get to the hotel when we called ahead of time. Prices uncompetitive compared to other better property in the area. Only positive is location.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Tom W, General Manager at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Dear Christine,

I am so sorry you did not enjoy your experience at our Courtyard Cocoa Beach. It is especially concerning because we recently completed our renovation with the new Courtyard "Cynergy" decor package. We have had very positive feedback about it, but I will certainly share your comments with Marriott. Also, typically bathrobes are not part of the Courtyard amenity package. No doubt we were very busy during the New Year weekend which I am sure contributed to our busy lobby. I appreciate very much that you liked our location.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write.
Best Regards,
Tom Williamson, General Manager

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Our first visit to Cocoa Beach was made much more enjoyable thanks to the Courtyard Cocoa Beach. The front desk people were so helpful in suggesting places to eat and things to do. The entire hotel was spotless and you could see the pride in everyone that worked there. Our room had a nice balcony facing the bay and we enjoyed the sunset each evening. The lobby has a nice bar area and a fire pit in the outside courtyard. From coffee in the morning to a late night brew, this hotel has a resort feel to it, without the resort price. Parking was easy in the front. Although it’s not directly on the beach, it was an easy walk across the dune to access it. The room was very comfortable and quiet. There are several nice restaurants within walking distance, including the cleanest Waffle House we’ve ever been to if you’d like breakfast away from the hotel. This will be our go to hotel on our return trips to Cocoa Beach.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raxel7851
Monica A, Guest Services Associate at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Greetings, Raxel7851!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a warm comment. We are so happy to hear that our courteous staff, clean hotel including your room with a sunset view, our Bistro restaurant and bar, and our fire pit all helped make your stay more comfortable! We are glad that you took advantage of our location near the beach and many local and chain restaurants. We look forward to all of your future visits, and wish you the best until next we meet!

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I come down to Florida every year for Christmas and always make sure that I spend time in Cocoa Beach and I always stay at the Courtyard Marriott. Anyways Christine the manager Aways takes care of things that I need during my stay and makes sure and asks me if I'm enjoying my visit and of course I'm always enjoying my visit. I highly recommend the Courtyard Marriott in Cocoa Beach. Got everything you need especially the location friendly people friendly faces.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Monica A, Guest Services Associate at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your kind comment. We strive to be your home away from home, so we are very happy to hear that friendly staff - Chris, in particular - help make your stay more comfortable. We are thrilled that you enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing you back next year! Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 20, 2017

Had high hopes for this short stay. I was put on a high floor in a relatively recently redone (think 2015) room. All looked good but after setting up at the desk I noticed hundred of little bugs (like mites) all over the room. They transferred me to a new room where I still found a few, but not as bad. Odd to see bugs on the 6th floor, even in FL. Nice fire pit and pool area. Bar was decent. Staff were good but not great.

Room Tip: 7th floor is top
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lucycan
Monica A, Guest Services Associate at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Dear lucycan,

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. This is a very rare occurrence for us, and I assure you that we take this type of incident very seriously. We are glad that you enjoyed our fire pit and pool area, and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs.