1,162 results
All reviews fire pit short walk starbucks coffee mineral pool parking lot port canaveral kennedy space center pool area pre cruise hot tub ron jon's surf shop great room front desk staff nice pool hampton inn disney cruise space coast
Reviewed September 6, 2018

My mom and I decided to head over to the beach just over night for Labor Day since it was my birthday. I used to reside in Cocoa Beach less than a mile from the Courtyard and I always thought it looked nice from the outside so I decided to book our room there. We arrived early and had no trouble checking in. Like I said the exterior of the hotel is very nice and clean. The inside also is very nice and clean. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating to my room requests. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. There are tons of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. I will say that I stay with Marriott over 175 days a year and most all Marriott's have renovated their hotel. Though this Marriott is nice and clean they are due for a renovation in the near future. All in all, I would highly recommend this Courtyard Marriott to anyone.

Room tip: The river view is much better than the ocean view.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MonicaA4615, Guest Services Associate at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Christina,

Thank you for taking the time to comment! We are very pleased that our staff was able to accommodate your early check-in, and that our clean rooms, and our location near many local shops and restaurants helped make for an enjoyable experience. We thank you deeply for your loyalty to Marriott, and hope you will visit us again in the future!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We had a wonderful stay here, very close to the beach. Busy hotel but very attentive staff, very clean facility including the pool. No complaints at all, for a pre-cruise stopover. Kids are starting to want to extend the cocoa beach part of the vacation on account of this hotel! You really need a car or uber/taxi to get around the town, but it is worth a short stay!

Date of stay: February 2018
Monica A, Guest Services Associate at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear Mumsytiger,

Thank you for your five-star rating and review! We are thrilled that our attentive staff, location near the beach, and clean pool area helped you and your family enjoy your stay at our Courtyard! We hope your cruise was tons of fun. Again, thank you for the compliments, and we look forward to any and all future visits!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

What a great time we had for our surprise weekend getaway that my hubby planned for us.... When we arrived, met with Manager (Chris) and she was really pleasant and helpful with our plans for the evening! She is local, so gave us all the go to places.. We ENJOYED the visit very much.. (Chris) was spot on for her Intel on things to do for the evening, as well as for future trips to the beach! Thanks to the whole staff, we felt very welcomed and had a blast! THANKS AGAIN chris.. As well as rest of staff.. Also the pizza place Chris suggested for delivery.. Papa Vitos6 was amazing as well.. Can't wait for my hubby to surprise me again with this nice treat!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings, Bobbingirl69!

Thank you for your five-star rating and review! We are honored that your hubby chose our Courtyard for your surprise getaway, and we are absolutely thrilled to hear it was such a success! We are pleased that our staff, Chris in particular, was able to help you feel welcomed and appreciated, with what sounds like, some amazing suggestions! Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope you and your hubby visit us again soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Great time, stayed on 6th floor. Had a quite/restful visit. Room was clean and nice amenities. Would stay here again and recommend. Room had a nice office/desk for work and a huge jacuzzi tub. The pool looked nice, even though I didn’t have time to use it. Also had a fire pit. Parking was ample. Staff was professional and courteous.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear stevezeinner,

Thank you for your five-star rating and review! We are pleased that our clean rooms, jacuzzi tub, fire pit, and friendly staff helped make for a comfortable stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I've stayed here 3 times for business travel. Although I'm always jealous of the vacationers, the employees at this hotel make me feel like an honored guest. From the friendly, professional front desk employees, outstanding housekeeping (room is always well prepared), maintenance (they fixed my issue immediately), to the Bistro team. Two employees on this trip really stood out! First, the gentleman that fixed my maintenance issue (he was a superstar! I wish I'd asked for his name), and Diane, from the Bistro! Diane has to be one of the nicest, most efficient people I've ever encountered. She goes out of her way to create an outstanding experience for her guests. She is one of those people that shines when it comes to excellent service.
I do wish the hotel was an actual beachfront property. It is just a short walk to the beach, but being here on business, I don't always get to enjoy the beach. Wish I could see it from my balcony. If there is another hotel in the area that is beachfront, I'd still choose this one because of the employees.
The one area this hotel could improve is to have recycling bins in the rooms. I just returned from a trip to Canada, and that Marriott location made it easy to recycle by having labeled recycling bins in the room. Please add this feature!

Room tip: Ask for a balcony with a view. Some overlook the parking lot.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear JenK1968,

Thank you so much for your five-star rating, your kind remarks, and your loyalty to our Courtyard! We are absolutely thrilled that our staff - one of our maintenance staff and Diane, in particular - help make you feel more comfortable here. We want our Courtyard to feel like your home away from home, and couldn't be happier to hear that our entire team contribute positively to your stays. Also, I want to pass along to you that we will be implementing recycling bins in the rooms soon. Keep an eye out!

We look forward to seeing you again!