We stayed one night in Cocoa Beach whilst on our drive to Miami. Wished we had stayed there for longer! Friendly staff, very helpful, and the Mexican restaurant within the hotel was very good too. The rooms were a good size, and it was a pity we were only there for one night, so didn't make use of the facilities that the hotel offers. I would recommend it to families. Nice pool outside, very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on beautiful Cocoa Beach, yet close enough to Orlando and all major theme parks to "truly have the best of both worlds"; The Resort on Cocoa Beach is a premier destination in the Cocoa Beach area. We are located just minutes away from Port Canaveral and all major cruise terminals. We offer deluxe two bedroom, two bath condos with full kitchens. There is an endless array of fun activities both at the Resort or just minutes away. Enjoy surfing, golfing, kayaking, parasailing, deep sea fishing and Kennedy Space Center just to name a few! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Resort on Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort On Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hotel On Cocoa Beach
- Resort Cocoa Beach
- The Resort On Cocoa Beach Florida